Twinkles

2. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:184607987

3. The admin's name in-game: 

Klondu

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

[GL] BloodyFork

5. What did the admin do:

Basically, I am just having a nice chat and fun RP with the Purge guarding PCP. Klondu, on his Royal Guard job, then arrives and says please leave you are loitering. I then ask the Purge if I am bothering them and they say "negative" and that I am fine to stay. Completely ignoring the fact and taking into consideration the authority Purge have over the checkpoint, Klondu proceeds to interject himself while I am talking with the Purge and warns me to leave. I continue my chat and he force slows me and kills me. Not once did the Purge troopers ask me to leave. I only have a clip of him killing me and explaining that they told me it was fine that I was there. I am not sure if its enough though.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ytRrSJuIebg51/d1337rPrDPEi?invite=cr-MSw4OFcsMTk1NjM3Nyw

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Simply a warn.

8. Any extra information: Nope.

I miss 2022 summer 
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

I don’t think this should fall under RDM as it just seems like an issue that needed clarification. It seems both the Purge and Klondu were confused about who had authority and say in the matter. If anything, IQHC should take a look at this and determine an outcome such as a strike, warning, PT, etc.

-Support currently

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

12 hours ago, Crunch said:

I don’t think this should fall under RDM as it just seems like an issue that needed clarification. It seems both the Purge and Klondu were confused about who had authority and say in the matter. If anything, IQHC should take a look at this and determine an outcome such as a strike, warning, PT, etc.

-Support currently

19 hours ago, Crunch said:

-Support currently

I will say, for Klondu, absolutely no need to tell people to leave purge checkpoint if the purge/iq guarding it arent already telling that person to leave, seems unnecessary + kinda toxic. Definitely not rdm, but also cant be malicious towards people who are just chillin not breaking rules, makes inquisitorius as a whole look like the bad guys 

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

I saw no reason up to the point of warn to believe that he was quote "just chit chatting" even when I started warning in the video, he clearly has no intention of carrying on an active conversation with someone at PCP. 

If it were the case that he was "just chit chatting" he would have very clearly told me that, and then proceeded to continue his conversation, but if you notice, the IQ that walked up to me, only did so AFTER I started killing him which followed the 3 warns, AND the IQ and purge inside PCP seem to be having their own conversation NOT including Twinkles.

This case should be treated as any other case of loitering. The video shows absolutely no evidence of "just chit chatting".

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

On 8/27/2022 at 7:01 PM, Crunch said:

-Support currently

This will be talked with IQ High Command in which they will come with a decision there was no need to kill a person on that was just chitchatting with a member of purge and was not even close to the line or either minging or causing trouble this does not makes the battalion look good at all.

Edited by Iceberkk

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

6 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

This will be talked with IQ High Command in which they will come with a decision there was no need to kill a person on that was just chitchatting with a member of purge and was not even close to the line or either minging or causing trouble this does not makes the battalion look good at all.

I’ve personally seen some horrendous things from RG members in the past and a lot of the times I’ve personally reported it with evidence it fallen on deaf ears hopefully IQ HCMD will finally address some of these issues within RG enlisted NCO and officers possibly even taking away some privileges from them as I think they have too much power. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

• Head of Staff

DENIED

While I would not classify this as a serious enough offense to warrant a Formal Warning, I will be speaking with this player about this. You should not have been killed for just speaking with the Purge and causing no issues.

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander