Sainty's Roleplay Resignation

SAINTY.

There are some amazing members of this community still here that I consider friends and I do thank you all for making my year on the server in RP VERY enjoyable.

I am not leaving this amazing community, rather just resigning from the roleplay side of things.

Bon - You have been a great guy to serve under, and I can actually call you a friend.

Rux - You actually got HCOM over me, the only issue was the cameras weren't on.

Starch - You are beautiful, and will do AMAZING as the future Grand General.

Suns - You are the biggest troll of AHC, I love it. LORD OF THE WOLVES

Beckett - Ye mums ti-

Hotshot - Never forgive you for exposing how much I’ve spent on the server to over 100 people

Apple - You are ass at CS and play it 15 hours a day

Bub - You are easily one of the kindest people on the server!

Racc - My best gunnery officer! So glad we got to work together at the top!

Zabuza - Should've been HCOM a long time ago. Will do amazing in your role

Kio - Easily grown the most out of anyone on the server, glad I could give you a shot at HCOM! Your mum loves me.

Bear - Thanks for initially giving me a shot at HCOM!

Mann - Best valorant duo

Crunch - Great things will be coming your way beautiful

Vertigo - Go get that Grand IQ queen

Hex - BEST OF LUCK IN HCOM!

Azrael - You are easily one of the most interesting people I've met on the server, roleplay expert.

To those I have not mentioned, I do apologise, but if I was writing out every name Individually, I would be here a LONGGGG time.

Edited by SAINTY.
  • Sad 2
  • Heart-Eyes 2
  • Angry 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

I Love you my Creator ;( 

@SAINTY.are you still down to have my Mom?

Edited by Kio
  • Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

You made me like Army a little bit more. It was great having you around and I hope to see you more in the future! Remember; Karma will strike you back!

• Skull 2

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

smh small man

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

I thought he was joking when he said it at the meeting.

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

L+Ratio Ong 

But in all honesty we love you and you’re cool you’ll be missed as Grand General

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

Gonna miss the little man, your RP was always great, hope you enjoy your new role/time! You were one of the best Army HCOM! Best of luck as staff!

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png