Player Report - MTF E11 COL Panda

PryingTree

Your in game name: PryingTree

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:114592179

The player's in game name: MTF E11 COL Panda

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:76404074

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 2:45 PM, 8/27/22

What did the player do: Metagame

Evidence (required): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LnSyX6O6oaMfj7Q_3q_iu-OX4M1CvPXnKG9fbiyVnu4/edit#gid=0

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn in the server & 1 - 2 strikes in E11

Any extra information: This should not be allowed

Edited by PryingTree

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

Just now, Dick Grayson said:

+Support 

Everyone who particpated in this should be warned 

The HTF were simply following orders of their supervisor. Although they should be talked about to not do this.

+Support
Really unbefitting of a senior command atop of this it's just bad taste in general, Doesn't deserve a demotion however

Edited by K I W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

This is indeed my fault, but at the very least i can explain my side of the story

I was on ambush at the time, and seeing the pure amount of CI on in comparison to the lack of MTF fueled my lust to blow up a massive group of CI.

CI just won a mech raid, and I wasn't very happy on the way we lost, so I began acting off emotion rather than rational thinking. my brain was like "Watching the checkpoints isnt as good of an idea than watching the gates" 

So I told MTF to be near the gates and wait for them to open, so that I could go set up a trap.

In terms of the castrate comment, that is my way of speaking to people, which looks really bad, but it makes sense to people who know me. Still not a good way of speaking but i can't really help it.

In my mind, the plan was to wait for them to begin opening the gates, retreat back into the EZ hall, and wait for CI to push in. I was waiting at Gate-B so I couldn't really know what was happening.

The grenade comment was meant to just be "when they push in, toss your nades before counter-pushing" but it didn't come off like that, it came off like "buy 500 kilotons of TNT and throw it in"

The "CI not being smart" comment wasn't meant to be an insult, it was meant to be a "I doubt they will split their forces, and instead push as one massive group".  

This looks extremely bad, but from my POV and how things were going for site (our forces were being spread somewhat thin) compared to the literally COD zombies horde that CI had, it was much more reasonable.
Take this how you will.

36 minutes ago, Dick Grayson said:

yeah i understand this 

@PandaInShitpostLandExplanation bro?

here you go

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

19 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

Extremely unacceptable.

If he is able to get away with this, this will set an example that everyone else will follow stating that "we did it before and no one got in trouble". Then branch relations will go down the drain.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

I honestly think no demotion is necessary.

A warn at most.

Panda has time and time again proven to love this server and to try to help build this community. He is a pretty good person and I dont think this was a decision he made completely aware of himself. I dont think such harsh punishments like removals or 2 rank demos should be handed out because 1 lapse in judgment for idk how long should not have to result in someone losing around 4 months of progress in their battalion that is pure  folly. 

+Support for a warn though no worse.

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 minutes ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

In terms of the castrate comment

I really don't care about that, it was a joke and I knew it was, I am just making the report for metagame not for the joke.

Also the amount of E11 and Nu7 at the time was a decent amount towards CI. I say CI only had 5 more, and some were AFK at the time. Although there was no proof of how many MTF were on so its just for word

Just now, PryingTree said:

I really don't care about that, it was a joke and I knew it was, I am just making the report for metagame not for the joke.

Also the amount of E11 and Nu7 at the time was a decent amount towards CI. I say CI only had 5 more, and some were AFK at the time. Although there was no proof of how many MTF were on so its just for word

You included it in the evidence sheet as a separate part so I assumed it was an issue

For the metagame I can understand it, the goal was not to metagame but it really became metagaming. because I was acting less rationally than normal I didn't bother getting a spotter, which would have been a much better idea than camping the gates. My intentions became differed from reality.

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

22 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

A warn at most.

Panda has time and time again proven to love this server and to try to help build this community. He is a pretty good person and I dont think this was a decision he made completely aware of himself. I dont think such harsh punishments like removals or 2 rank demos should be handed out because 1 lapse in judgment for idk how long should not have to result in someone losing around 4 months of progress in their battalion that is pure  folly. 

Agreed

Edited by Quilo
  • Like 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

27 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

A warn at most.

Seem fair to me +Support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

30 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

A warn at most.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

31 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

A warn at most.

6 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

A warn at most.

Yeh, honestly a warn should be the maximum for this. It's nothing really major, people metagame all the time 😆

+ SUPPORT

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏