Pill's saying sutff that dont make sense.- Denied

Proximo

You're in game name:Prox/Wrangler

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:14248048

The admin's name in-game:D6

The admin's steam name (If you know it):[GL] Sllip

What did the admin do:So the situation is that I had went down to close 8286s CC about 5 to 10 mins after he was Called Recontained. He was still on and not in his CC. So I went around and checked ID. Eventually I stumbled onto him in medbay..He had lost the ID roll killed an HTF with his knife and than got etherald. So he made an sit and the admin said "Well in RP He wouldn't be back in his CC if he was dead" I told him it'd be the same for 096.049 and literally every other SCP that is killed by etherals. His solution was to return the 8286 with his full HP and re skin him.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ysbr0zJQwtCSz/d13378WtYTT4?invite=cr-MSw5ZVUsMjY1NDMzMzEs 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ysfKcvj0W-AfR/d1337QzBS5wW?invite=cr-MSxFZWYsMjY1NDMzMzEs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ysjJNqMg_nylx/d1337XXDqkVV?invite=cr-MSx5WWIsMjY1NDMzMzEs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ysl4oe2l-ikXR/d1337fULKIeR?invite=cr-MSx3SE4sMjY1NDMzMzEs

What do you believe should happen to the admin:IDK but they should at least be talked to about it.

Any extra information:Idk what point he was trying to make about "RP" Cause any other SCP that dies you do goto close their CC and if they arent there you know they are breached.

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

1. The first link was never provided in the sit.

2. In roleplay, if 8286 was dead. Then, him not being in his CC would not be an issue. You would have just shut it and left because the SCP's 'dead body' would have been somewhere else. So I would say that it was an invalid ID check and it is more to blame on whoever said 8286 was recontained. Since it is a grey area in the MOTD, I decided that it was invalid. If an SCP was on NLR anyways, I would assume that it would be an OOC event because the individual cannot come back to roleplay for however long their NLR is.

Edited by Pills
misread

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

17 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Really unhelpful when the game audio isn't captured in the last two clips. Can't hear the admin. 

-support

No abuse. Just an outcome you were unhappy with. Staff discretion case.

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

-Support
Not really staff abuse to begin with. Seems like it was just a disagreement with the staff member in which the staff member used their discretion with the evidence provided.

Edited by K I W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

1 hour ago, Pills said:

. This is a SIT REVIEW, not a STAFF REPORT. You can find the format here: 

50 minutes ago, K I W I said:

-Support
Not really staff abuse what so ever to begin with
if you felt the sit was handled improperly in game and want to bring it to the forums for review it belongs in the link provided:

Prox isn't the sit maker, 8286 made the sit. Pills went with 8286s side and remodeled him and brought him back, how is this a player report on the 8286...

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

7 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Prox isn't the sit maker, 8286 made the sit. Pills went with 8286s side and remodeled him and brought him back, how is this a player report on the 8286...

Misread apart of the report and changed my comment.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

3 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Really unhelpful when the game audio isn't captured in the last two clips. Can't hear the admin. 

-support

No abuse. Just an outcome you were unhappy with. Staff discretion case.

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

3 hours ago, Pills said:

1. The first link was never provided in the sit.

2. In roleplay, if 8286 was dead. Then, him not being in his CC would not be an issue. You would have just shut it and left because the SCP's 'dead body' would have been somewhere else. So I would say that it was an invalid ID check and it is more to blame on whoever said 8286 was recontained. Since it is a grey area in the MOTD, I decided that it was invalid. If an SCP was on NLR anyways, I would assume that it would be an OOC event because the individual cannot come back to roleplay for however long their NLR is.

In RP, 8286 won the interroagtion against his doppleganger, so he stays out while the real person dies.  I know because i watched the whole thing happen.  8286 was found out to be who he was because he failed an id check after the 5 min cooldown after the interro and then he had killed someone with his 8286 swep right in front of another HTF.  I don't see how this death is an invalid death.

+support

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

4 hours ago, K I W I said:

-Support
Not really staff abuse to begin with. Seems like it was just a disagreement with the staff member in which the staff member used their discretion with the evidence provided.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

1 hour ago, 1stSavagerY said:

In RP, 8286 won the interroagtion against his doppleganger, so he stays out while the real person dies.  I know because i watched the whole thing happen.  8286 was found out to be who he was because he failed an id check after the 5 min cooldown after the interro and then he had killed someone with his 8286 swep right in front of another HTF.  I don't see how this death is an invalid death.

+support

This is not the story that Prox had told me. (In the first clip of the sit) Prox had said that 8286 had died, and when he went to his CC to shut it, there was no 8286 there. So he then said 8286 was still breached then proceeded to ID check LCZ unit 8286 was found. This is what I was told of how he was called out as breached. The story you say is very different then what was told to me. Also an interrogation was NEVER mentioned in the sit (as seen in the clips if I am not mistaken).

Edited by Pills

Former:

Personally I disagree with Pills on this, if the SCP is not in it’s CC it can be called out as such otherwise the same could be said for any other SCP as Prox pointed out.

HOWEVER, I don’t think Pills should be punished for using his discretion as that is his right as a staff member.

-Support

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

16 hours ago, K I W I said:

-Support

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

17 hours ago, Pills said:

This is not the story that Prox had told me. (In the first clip of the sit) Prox had said that 8286 had died, and when he went to his CC to shut it, there was no 8286 there. So he then said 8286 was still breached then proceeded to ID check LCZ unit 8286 was found. This is what I was told of how he was called out as breached. The story you say is very different then what was told to me. Also an interrogation was NEVER mentioned in the sit (as seen in the clips if I am not mistaken).

I think what he meant is that the person in RP we thought who was 8286 died, as the real instance had not actually been killed, which is reasonable.  Regardless, I am still confused how one can think of it's an invalid death.  Maybe this gray area in the rules can be better clarified by SMT in an update to prevent future confusion?

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

3 minutes ago, 1stSavagerY said:

Regardless, I am still confused how one can think of it's an invalid death. 

I thought of it as a invalid death because what it sounded like was that they thought the REAL 8286 died. The interrogation and the 'fake' 8286 being killed was never mentioned. 

5 minutes ago, 1stSavagerY said:

Maybe this gray area in the rules can be better clarified by SMT in an update to prevent future confusion?

Yeah, I would think this being clarified would be nice. 

• Like 1

Former:

1 hour ago, Pills said:

I thought of it as a invalid death because what it sounded like was that they thought the REAL 8286 died. The interrogation and the 'fake' 8286 being killed was never mentioned. 

Yeah, I would think this being clarified would be nice. 

Ahhh i understand now.  I think this is all just due to miscommunication then.  

• Like 1

Once the interrogation between the 2 results in 8286 coming out as victor, 8286 will count as recontained. Althought it would be fair in RP that he's not in his CC this is a semi serious, when mtf goes to close his cc he has all the time in the world to change identities, ID checks may still be in place though. This is just an area where it might get lots of people confused, at the end of the day I don't think anyone got warned for this, it was just Pills using staff discretion. 

• Like 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)