Gas Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Slasher

What you want to see? - I want to see high command using gas in gen stores

Why should we add it? - You should add it because when your facing like SL in a gen store there is usally more than 5/4 of them there and some of them have barrets always peaking and than when you peak you instantly die 

What are the advantages of having this? - the advantage is gov getting a better chance against 5/4 people in one gen store robbery 

Who is it mainly for? - High command/ Low command jobs with gas

Links to any content - N/A

i dont care GIF 

-support

gas is reserved for bank and house raids, using them at gen stores will be abused and will give no one the chance to finish/ actually complete a gen store. 

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-Support

I get your reasoning but it will always be the simple solution to everything. 

I recommend using tactics like smokes and flashes. Not enough people use those anymore.

there is already plenty of gov

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

+support

This can work and follow the Gas Guidelines aswell as being certain amount of Crims on Robbing the store or if there’s enough Gov been killed then Gas can be deployed same with Bank robbery’s and house raids etc

or 

Have a new rule for gas to be deployed at gen stores being if there’s legit what 5/6+ crims robbing a gen store GOV cannot deploy gas until enough GOV die to then deploy the GAS on the crims etc

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

• Head Admin
51 minutes ago, Ecott said:

+support

This can work and follow the Gas Guidelines aswell as being certain amount of Crims on Robbing the store or if there’s enough Gov been killed then Gas can be deployed same with Bank robbery’s and house raids etc

or 

Have a new rule for gas to be deployed at gen stores being if there’s legit what 5/6+ crims robbing a gen store GOV cannot deploy gas until enough GOV die to then deploy the GAS on the crims etc

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

10 hours ago, Ecott said:

+support

or 

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

-Support

This would make fighting crime or working together with your teammates or other officers not fun at all, the reason these big families do crime together at gen stores is to not get killed unfairly by gas, ruins rp and wouldnt make it fun for anyone.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

18 hours ago, Ecott said:

+support

or 

21 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

-support

gas is reserved for bank and house raids, using them at gen stores will be abused and will give no one the chance to finish/ actually complete a gen store. 

Agreed 

- Support

DarkZz

FiveM - Admin

Yakuza - Boss

War GIF by Pop Smoke

23 hours ago, Ecott said:

+support

or 

-support

As a gov main this would take away the fun of shootouts. Plus the only time big families can be annoying is when it’s not peak times for gov and overall when those times happen there is rarely anyone on that has gas. Overall I don’t know how you can have fun just throwing gas into a gen store or anything for that matter. 

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

-Support

1. This would be super boring RP.

2. This would be very OP.

3. Crim using barretts should not be a reason to upgrade govs arsenal. Using a barrett is extremely risky and could result in losing it.

4. Gov already have a major advantage in Gen stores. Crims are literally trapped.

Just think of better tactics.

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png