Akeru's Senior Moderator Application- Accepted

Akeru

What is your in-game name?: ARC CPT Akeru 09 

What is your steam name?: [GL] Akeru

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:182542206

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been staffing as a moderator on Gaminglight imperial rp server over 1 month

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Its been 3 months , I don't remember exact day

What date did you make your forums account?  July 13

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 1 warning for MRDM and i was banned for 5 days , I was a minge ST PVT I apologise for that

Have you donated? No i dont have any donater rank or donater stuff

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at?     

You will be tested on itYes, multiple times 

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

1- Being Active: First of all, I think I'm a very active player, 6-7 hours on weekdays, 9-10 hours on weekends, the biggest advantage of this is that I deal with minges on the server or those who need help as quickly as possible.

2- How i manage the sits:  I think I manage the sits in a calm and respectful way. Even tough someone curse at me i polietly ask him/her to stop curseing and if he/she keeps cursing i gag the person 

3-  I think im good at helping new players  on the server if they have questions about server or they are new to garrysmod i'm trying my best to help them

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First of all,i would ask the person to stop curseing and if he/she keeps curseing to me or to the other person, i would gag the person and if he/she tries to escape  i would freeze him/her with my physics gun and then  i would ask both sides for their stories after they done with their stories , i would ask for any evidince if they dont have one i would check the combat logs if he/she has 4+ RDM it counts as MRDM if the person have 8+RDM it counts as a MRDMx2 5 day ban for per MRDM so if he/she has MRDMx2 it will be 10 days ban . When im done with it i would ungag the person and i would tell him to chill out and i would try to communicate with him/her if he/she keeps curseing at me i would gag the him/her again and i would take his/her STEAMID after that i would warn him for MRDMx? | Staf Diss and I would ask any Admin+ for ban and if there are no admins on the server i would request ban for him/her in the Staff discord after he/she get banned i would close the ticket

Edited by Akeru

I don’t doubt you would be a good Senior Mod but the only problem I have is on the last question. You have at least 2ish paragraphs turned into 2 sentences. There is a few spelling mistakes (it’s fine, I knew what you were talking about) but other than that the app is good an I can also say you have done good in the past as well. (Also you should have the title as Akeru’s Senior Mod Application)

+support

Edited by RussTime
Spelling

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Akeru changed the title to Akeru's Senior Moderator Application

MASSIVE +Support

am in 501st with him

hes a good guy

hes an officer in 501st

he would make a great staff and would go far.

Good luck akeru

4 hours ago, Akeru said:

I fixed it, Thank you

Make sure not to reply to your own app

• Like 1

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

+support

-i quit the server, but i have known akeru for a good while. he is a trusted guy and is well respected.

-very detailed application, and is suited for the position in which i believe.

good luck, akeru.

• Thanks 1

+ Support

Akeru is one of my most trusted Officers. I believe we can trust him with this aswell.

This man will be a great fit for this rank.

• Thanks 1

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

16 hours ago, RussTime said:

I don’t doubt you would be a good Senior Mod but the only problem I have is on the last question. You have at least 2ish paragraphs turned into 2 sentences. There is a few spelling mistakes (it’s fine, I knew what you were talking about) but other than that the app is good an I can also say you have done good in the past as well. (Also you should have the title as Akeru’s Senior Mod Application)

+support

• Thanks 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 8/29/2022 at 8:15 AM, RussTime said:

+support

• Thanks 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 8/29/2022 at 2:15 PM, RussTime said:

+support

+ SUPPORT!

• Thanks 1

+Support

Overall, I've seen and worked with Akeru and is a kind person. I feel that he would make a fine Senior Moderator, and more to come! 

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

On 8/31/2022 at 10:37 PM, Daze said:

+Support

Overall, I've seen and worked with Akeru and is a kind person. I feel that he would make a fine Senior Moderator, and more to come! 

Good luck!

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

+ Support 

It seems like a good application little mistake here and there but overall; he is a nice guy, and I will say as well that he could be trusted with the rank of GL-ImperialRP Senior Moderator.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

+ Support 

It seems like a good application little mistake here and there but overall; he is a nice guy, and I will say as well that he could be trusted with the rank of GL-ImperialRP Senior Moderator.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

+support

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

On 8/30/2022 at 12:50 AM, Cammin said:

+ Support

Akeru is one of my most trusted Officers. I believe we can trust him with this aswell.

This man will be a great fit for this rank.

Agreed +Support 

501st ARCL COL Maze