Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: CPT Logan 1L54

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149846194

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 and a half months

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?:  0

Permission: Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I think I should be promoted for many reasons. One of the biggest reasons is my dedication to the police department. I was constantly hosting meetings and it got to the point where I was told to let other people have a chance to host a meeting. I also have high activity which I believe is needed for the police department. I also have real life leadership skills which I believe would help me be the best PD command member that I could be. I was in a group of 6 people and was a regional director for an organization that was in charge of schools who had the program for 4 counties in my area, so I know how to manage a group of people. I am very good at communication and really got to learn how to talk to people with my job. I have training in communication with others in a leadership setting and a custom service setting. I believe that I have a work ethic that is needed for the police department. I am very determined to get work done and I make sure it's done in a fast and timely fashion. I do also have a lot of patience which is essential for PD command. Back to activity, I am on the server and PD command on a regular basis and I always looking at other PD members and making sure I recognize those who go above and beyond and see those that work hard for the department.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

Edited by Logan

logan2.png