Tiago

What is your current rank?
Shock HVTR CPL

How active can you be?
Everyday, mostly mornings and nights.

What is your time zone?
GMT+2

What can you bring to Shock as a NCO?
I humbly declare that i have good leadership skills, I am trustworthy and incredibly respectful when it comes to the chain of command. I long to be an NCO due to my desire to keep the peace and order in our regiment. Needless to say our current officers are more than capable, but I feel like I would be a good addition and will always look to improve myself and the regiment. I intend to solve all problems or issues that arise, with calmness, patience, and respect. 

Why should you be trusted?
I have displayed a modum of respect, and law-abiding ever since joining SHOCK. As I understand it, my peers trust me with their lives as I trust them with mine, and never once have I commited any offense against the Empire, from insubordination to assault I am guilty of neither. I love our regiment and only aspire to have us rise and shine in the Empire's eyes. My loyalty to my regiment and our officers has never once faltered, and it never will.

Do you have any warns on the server?
I do not, I have only ever received positive feedback from my superiors and/or peers. And I have no intention of ever conducting myself in a way where a warn will be necessary for as long as I am part of SHOCK.

Application accepted. pls talk to officer+ for your NCO training

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

• Crunch locked this topic