Afk Jobs. [Closed]

Bub

What do you want to see?: Some sort of afk job that will reward you for being afk on the server.

Why should we add it?: Jobs like this will moat likely keep more people on the server at all times. It will be a win win situation where there will be more people on the server wich is benefitial for imperial rp and it will be rewarding for players.

What are the advantages of having this?: As stated above it will be good for the the server as well as the members on the server. It could be a job that will give you extra GC and XP. Or maybe a job that will maybe give you keys for unboxing or usefull items.

Who is it mainly for?: This will be for the server as well as the players.

+Support

I can see a multitude of ways that this can be used in. I think this would be a great addition and a great incentive for people simply being AFK on the server.

The usual AFK jobs are either IQ or RG because of the meditation skill that increases the EXP you receive. Perhaps adding it as a Tier 2 Job would be useful.

Just spitting ideas.

Edited by Daze

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

31 minutes ago, Daze said:

+Support

I can see a multitude of ways that this can be used in. I think this would be a great addition and a great incentive for people simply being AFK on the server.

The usual AFK jobs are either IQ or RG because of the meditation skill that increases the EXP you receive. Perhaps adding it as a Tier 2 Job would be useful.

Just spitting ideas.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

AFK jobs that pay more per hour and increase per donator rank/ Doesnt go above what a High command earns these are just ideas

Edited by Parkerxxx

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

+ Support 

At this moment the Gaminglight ImperialRP Server is not in his good times I will say that this could be beneficial for the serve in order to keep more players on and have the BattleMetrix increase more than before if this gets accepted it will be a win for us.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOU SUGGESTION BUB}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

• Beckett changed the title to Afk Jobs. [Closed]
  • Beckett locked this topic