• No

In-game name: Snowman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:522973375

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 135

Have you donated to the server?: Yea

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 day

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the LORE to a extent I wouldn't know everything but I would know a good bit of the lore for Star wars.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be able to provide events for people of the community and help people have fun on the server.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I won't abuse the rank of game master and I won't cause mayhem on the server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am not familiar with ULX but I can learn how it is use.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have never been a game master but I know how game masters function and what they do.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: A on-ship event would be like if you have actors and they will be like chefs and they will rp cook food for the troopers or if its a combat event have actors be on the ship and have the troopers fight them and spawn in rebels for them to fight. An off-ship event would be like having people go to a planet and have like a rp town where people would be selling stuff through rp or there would be people who would be disguised as a citizen and they will ambush the troopers on the planet when they check the planet.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give Snowman weapon_blue_lightsaber

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): I don't know either but I can learn.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have read the guidelines

Edited by Snowman4598

-Support

- Both "Why should you be trusted" and "Why do you WANT to be a Gamemaster" questions are way too short. Elaborate and explain what makes you better or different from other applications.

- Your "Current RP Rank" should be your regimental rank.

- Felt as if this was rushed with real no thought put into it.

- You have one day on the sever. I would prefer if you wait a week or two to get a feeling for the community first, before you rush into something like this.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

• Like 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

2 hours ago, Daze said:

-Support

- Both "Why should you be trusted" and "Why do you WANT to be a Gamemaster" questions are way too short. Elaborate and explain what makes you better or different from other applications.

- You have one day on the sever. I would prefer if you wait a week or two to get a feeling for the community first, before you rush into something like this.

Majorly agreeing with waiting on playtime. I have personal experience of rushing to become a GM in the past and I got super burnt out. I recommend like Daze said to wait maybe a week in playtime.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

6 hours ago, Daze said:

-Support

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 8/26/2022 at 10:45 AM, Daze said:

-Support

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

DENIED

We do not find you as a suitable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF