Staff Application- Accepted

Mork

What is your in-game name?: Mork

What is your steam name?: IgnoredTiger11

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:440642920

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have done staff work on other Gmod servers I was Staff on a Old Darkrp server and have been staff on servers in other games.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 3-4 weeks ago

What date did you make your forums account? 8/14/2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Not Yet

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

Timezone: MST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I don't believe that I have any right to tell someone why I deserve anything but I'll try. I just want to help make the server a fun and enjoyable place to hop on and play and to be able to help people that are playing with what they need and to get it done swiftly and respectfully so that they can get back to playing the game and having fun. As this is what a lot of people do after there done with there day and just want to be able to relax and have fun.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First Start with Gaging them. Then I would ask the person who reported them what they did and then check logs. After seeing that they Mass RDMed I would ungag them to attempt to talk with them if they dont talk with me I would gag them again and then get a ban for them.

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

+Support

Your "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?" answer is a bit short to my liking, however there is no minimum word count. I see you have pure intentions and would be a good staff member by how you would handle a sit.

I have seen you on the server a few times as well as be an actor for one or two of my events. Funny dude.

Good luck!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

2 minutes ago, Daze said:

+Support

Your "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?" answer is a bit short to my liking, however there is no minimum word count. I see you have pure intentions and would be a good staff member by how you would handle a sit.

I have seen you on the server a few times as well as be an actor for one or two of my events. Funny dude.

Good luck!

You've been around these past few days and seem to be a good person with the communities best interest in mind. +support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

3 hours ago, Daze said:

+Support

Good luck!

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

6 hours ago, Daze said:

+Support

Good luck!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

16 hours ago, Daze said:

+Support

Good luck!

On 8/25/2022 at 7:02 PM, Daze said:

+Support

Good luck!

• Like 1

Ex Chief Aviation Officer | Ex IF Agent | Ex Moderator

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.4420c9844c2bff16003cc2875441bc72.gif