Yellow's Medical Officer Application

Yellowjacket

What is your in-game name?: Yellow

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44523937

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: PO1

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?: Sam

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I will do my best to improve the Medical battalion by conducting or helping conduct activities for the medical troops, such as sims, training and checkups and assist the other medical officers and command with organising the medical troops in those activities. Additionally I will conduct frequent tryouts for the medical battalion to improve their numbers. Furthermore I will try to improve Medical RP and promote more RP during activities such as checkups. I will work with the battalion as much as I can during my time as a Medical Officer and help all of the new medical troopers to settle in within the battalion.

Why should you be trusted with this position? I have been in a Naval Speciality before, although not medical however, I know how the specialities work in general. I have always been professional and responsible within any battalion or job I have had on the server and have never been striked, warned or banned before (side note to that, my recent ban appeal was for a rogue admin banning me and has been struck from the ban record) and I never cause any problems or issues. I have also briefly been in the medical battalion in the past and know how it generally operates. I am active on the server and am online almost every day, and will be active within this position as well.

Why do you want this rank?: I simply want to work with the medical battalion alongside my Naval duties and assist them and their troopers as best as I can. I don't wish to repeat what I've already said here, but to sum up, I only hope to do my best within this position, should I receive it.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose within this branch would be to oversee the Medical battalion making sure all procedures are being followed correctly, conduct tryouts, trainings and sims for Medical, help organise various activities with the battalion such as check-ups, redacted check-ups, surgeries, medical research and ensure they are conducted correctly. Give feedback on and improve the Medical RP conducted during these activities and come up with new and interesting ways to improve the medical battalion such as suggesting various new procedures, medical RP instruments and pharmaceuticals to use etc. And most importantly keep the medical troopers interested in the battalion.

Edited by Yellowjacket
Updated Rank on Roster

Fear, full of hate perforates me like a yellowjacket.

Accepted
Applicant was accepted via interviews.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic