When did you join Gaminglight Imperial Roleplay?

benjacobs034

When Did You Join the Server?

And what was your first regiment you Joined?

I Joined the server around September 5th of 2020.

The first regiment I Joined Was Purge and at that time I Went by the Names 

Soap/Mason Now i go by Rex or Wolffie or by my Least known name Blackout.

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

25 minutes ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

November of 2021!

First regiment was medical, then I transferred to DT and am where I am at today, coming closer to a year and I've loved being here.

I also joined November of 2021! I joined Naval first and worked all the way up to Commodore (Vice Commander) before I transferred to DT and getting to where I am at now. Wouldn't change a thing.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

August 23rd 2021 
Went to a tryout for Purge failed came back the next day and passed. Joined RG the 27th of August and that became my main battalion. RG for life!

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

Joined in March 2021 to mess around with some buddies, ended up joining Purge. Never thought in a million years that I would have 2k hours in Star wars RP but here I am 🥸

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

Early March 2022

First joined Medical, but the main reason I joined this community was because I wanted to join Death Troopers. Once I got the feeling for the community and got into the loop of things, I finally got accepted into Death Troopers. I reached my goal of getting Commander, next up is HCOM.

Loved the community since I've been here all the way through. Wouldn't trade any of these experiences for anything else!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

December 21 2020

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Joined like May this year, Medical was first thing I joined and I am still here.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 2 weeks later...

Joined 4 days ago. I joined nova and now im a captain

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2022 at 1:09 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

November of 2021!

First regiment was medical, then I transferred to DT and am where I am at today, coming closer to a year and I've loved being here.

SMH not even gonna say how i raised u in naval damn 😞

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2022 at 8:38 PM, RussTime said:

Joined like May this year, Medical was first thing I joined and I am still here.

POV: You join around the same time as someone named twinkles but made all the right decisions and has 300x the accomplishments.

I miss 2022 summer 
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars