Metagaming

TheGiantKraken

Your In-game: Codename Kraken

Your SteamID: 76561199385460824

The admin's name in-game: Jupiter

The admin's steam name (If you know it): unknown

What did the admin do: Metagame

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):  My vision: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/y9ECo2IXlp64H/d1337p8if6Jo?invite=cr-MSxoZ3MsOTA1Mzc5MjIs

his vision: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/y9EVmtZAt9gEo/3KQRiHgQk22L?invite=cr-MSxwdWMsNzkwNDM3Nzgs

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Probably a warn, dont think this needs anything more than a warn but its up to yall

Any extra information: He said he heard me at the beginning of his clip, but as you can see i didnt say anything, in my vision i accidentally tapped X but didnt say anything. I sometimes accidentally tap X when im about to say something but i didnt wanna risk him being right outside and hearing me, i was gonna tell the 939s to shush but again thought he might hear me. Thing is though that i tapped my X ( talk button ) for a split second, not making a sound and he said he saw it on the bottom right of his screen. Thats failrp/metagaming cause in rp you wouldnt have a " screen " youd have only your ears and eyes, you wouldnt hear a d class press the X button and say nothing, and you wouldnt see it either. Turns out a  e11 recruit was saying there were d class in HCZ when i was hiding in 354 cell for the past hour and a half which is weird but i have no evidence of it cause i was watching YT in the cell. But anyways theres my take on the matter, it honestly seems extremely suspicious and metagaming like if he sees my name pop up but i dont say anything, and by the way before anyone asks he even said he heard me, he wasnt checking cells which is why he ran right past.

As you can see, He did mic tap (Probably trying to metagame if anyone is nearby), I obviously react to this since D-Class were called out in HCZ as shown in the screenshots below since I can technically hear him attempting to make a noise. I searched around the area as the clip shows before I check SCP-939 CC since it was the last possible area he could be in. I did not try to mic tap or do /y so I have no clue how it is metagaming??

Also the reason why I initially backed up from the cell was because I thought 939 breached since they're voices sounded close to the door. So I crouched near the door checking the CC to make sure they were still contained, That's when I noticed the open door leading to their control room so I obviously went to check that. I was talking in TS when I backed up away from the door to see if someone was nearby to help me.
image.png.221e826ee3b607e50760c4af754983ae.png
image.png.1b9d2b4637d1168f4e3606b0eb733052.png

Volk good

Edited by Gʟᴏʙᴀʟ
Messed up screenshots

Past: MTF E11 2LT Global | Deputy Head STF D4 Jupiter JP9

CI 2LT Global | CI SIN Global | CatGirl Agent | V2 Worldwide II S10 Universe X

Moved to correct section. Update your format ASAP to the standard player report format.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-Support

It does not seem like metagame to me + This isn’t a staff report so fix yo format

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Cosmic locked this topic