In-Game name:
JackForPrez / MP4

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:507145431

1SG

How long have you been in your current rank?:
1 day

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

I am a 2LT in Shock and I have gained valuable experience about leadership by: helping enlisted, delivering trainings, sims and I would also say that I am approachable within Shock and DT. I was also appointed as the first ever Elite Response Unit Vice Lead this shows that I can be entrusted with helping develop a very new sub branch within Shock. Also, When I was in the Imperial Navy on Gaming Light where I was responsible for helping to  encourage and train the newer Crewmen. 

Also, In the real world I am a Senior Line Chef. What this means is that I am placed in charge of a certain area of the kitchen, usually Back line and Kitchen Porter (for anyone who is unsure what they are: Kitchen Porter are responsible for cleaning plates, restocking plates and baskets etc.. and Back Line are the Chefs that are make deserts and some other items like smoking the ribs or pork). This job has taught me about resource management and how to use my teams time to better advantage the kitchen. I have also developed skills of communication as it has highlighted the importance of Communication.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I want to be an Officer in the Death Troopers because I feel as if I can aid the battalion more efficiently as an Officer, I will be able to do this by hosting trainings, sims and hopefully missions that will be fun for DT and other Special Operations Units. As an Officer I would be able to work with the NCOs to help them better their Skills and how they can pass on skills I hope to teach them to enlisted and each other. I also feel as if I am an officer I will also be able to help out other officers and provide opinions on different aspects of the battalion. Most Importantly of all I feel as if I am approachable and I am can be approachable for other more Junior DT to come and talk to me if they had an issue with something or even if they want to vent and "Blow off some steam", That being said if anyone wants to talk I'm always here. I also think as an officer I can use my resource management skills and communication skills to help better the battalion. Also, I love DT and everyone in it and I want to make sure that everyone feels happy in this Battalion and people are reaching their full potential. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

I feel as if I stand out as I try to go above and beyond what is expected of me to try and keep the standards of the DT Battalion. I also feel as I'm always asking questions to help ensure that what we're doing is right and make situations better in the future. I also would Say If I am wrong I will own up to may mistake and reflect on it in the future and if I see something else that is wrong then I wouldn't immediately scold someone for a mistake that could have been an accident instead I prefer to talk to them explaining why that particular thing can't be done and how it could be done differently in the future. I also know a fairly large amount of the lore for Star wars and I would say I'm very knowledgeable in DT. I also try and help out the newer players on the server If they talk about how they cannot do a try-out because of formations etc... I will try to the best of my ability to explain it to them. Also, I feel that whatever rank I am I will continue to try my hardest even through tough times to try and improve the Battalion. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Absolutely if I am an Officer I am to be held to the highest standard.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

I understand Completely

Thank you for Taking the Time to read my Application - MP4

Edited by JackForPrez
Formatting (looked a bit hard to read)

spacer.png

++ Support
Honestly, you are a very nice individual, very sensible, very down to earth and overall just a great guy. Your application shows you have the knowledge and in my own personal opinion what it takes to become an Officer within the Death Troopers. I wish you all the best of luck MP4 🙂

Apparently I need to put something here. 

2 hours ago, JackForPrez said:

Also, In the real world I am a Senior Line Chef. What this means is that I am placed in charge of a certain area of the kitchen, usually Back line and Kitchen Porter (for anyone who is unsure what they are: Kitchen Porter are responsible for cleaning plates, restocking plates and baskets etc.. and Back Line are the Chefs that are make deserts and some other items like smoking the ribs or pork). This job has taught me about resource management and how to use my teams time to better advantage the kitchen. I have also developed skills of communication as it has highlighted the importance of Communication.

Love this. Communication is everything; in relationships, teams, friendships, and families. 
Well done on your application, I don't feel the need to highlight anything further, as I feel everyone should read this themselves.

Good luck,
+Support

Edited by SilonMist

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

+Support

MP4, you crafted a good application. The most important thing i saw with reading this application is Communication, and how you're well opened arms. This shows what it takes to be an Officer to not just be good with communicating with your peers that you work with, but also to show that you care for anyone that needs to vent things to make sure they don't feel unwanted in DT. Lastly, the ever-lasting strive to better the battalion is well-noted.

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

• Crunch locked this topic