• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?:
Ghost 

What is your steam name?:
Hades

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:0:136626662

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
IFN Senior Moderator - Imperial Roleplay
IFN Admin - Clone Wars Roleplay
ZRP Moderator - Imperial Roleplay
SS Moderator - Clone Wars Roleplay
TPN Admin
PN Admin

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
December 13th, 2020

What date did you make your forums account?
March 12, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)
Darth

How many warns do you have on the server
3 Warnings

Have you donated?
Yes
Darth Rank
Custom Job on ImperialRP

What rank are you applying for?
Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:
Sure Will 

Timezone:
EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):
Apple

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):
Been on the server for roughly a year now- had started RPing back in late 2020. When the server was still on the old ISD, and had been on different server which had slowly begun to grow on me- I have that experience that most people might not have. I have started Gmod Staffing roughly early to late 2019. Back on a old Fallout Server. This was just one of the many positions that I had held. Moving more into the Imperial and Clone Wars in 2020 to 2022. With my recent come back to the Imperial RP- I have started to get more into the staffing with being a Imperial RP Gamemaster. Having to make events to help the community thrive on aspects which shows how active the server can be, but there is also the other aspect of wanting to help people on the server whenever a ticket pops up.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
I would've pulled the person up to the top of the Staff Area. Once they've started to openly curse and start to fight whatever was trying to be said- they would've been gagged and frozen if they had refused to stop leaving the area. After getting the person under control, would look into the logs and any evidence that might've proven he had shot people.
If the evidence is brought forth or the logs have proven in a short amount of time he started to MRDM, would be warned and then banned according to how many people he had kill- then request a Admin+ for an extension depending on the severity of the situation. 

Edited by lGhostl

Imperial Commando Ghost l Omega Squad Darman Skirata
Shadow Guard Hades l ST VCMDR Ghost l Gideon Hask IF2
Havoc Captain Ghost l DT MAJ II5 & L21 l Naval Commodore Dunn

• lGhostl changed the title to Ghost Staff Application

+Support

- I've seen you in-game a few times, just haven't officially met you, but I see the activity.

- Short but sweet application.

- A LOT of staffing experience.

- You handled the scenario correctly.

Would be a good fit for the team!

Best of luck!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

3 hours ago, Daze said:

+Support

- I've seen you in-game a few times, just haven't officially met you, but I see the activity.

Best of luck!

Very good staffing, nice app

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Support

It seems that he is committed in making the ImperialRP server a better place to play in he knows how to handle staff sits as well as he has experience in being staff.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

9 hours ago, Daze said:

+Support

Best of luck!

Goodluck!

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

16 hours ago, Daze said:

+Support

Best of luck!