Bank Suggestion - Denied

Trumpo

What you want to see? -  Change back to the old bank system

Why should we add it? - The old bank was more fun in my opinion. Open to others opinions. Majority of the time this new bank system only gets used when a minge runs in for fun.

What are the advantages of having this? - More people will rob the bank. Do kidnappings to use for the bank. Will bring more RP.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminal's and gov ( more crime for gov to stop) 

Links to any content - N/a

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

+support, this was an awesome update, but with todays meta, and the current bank, I feel the original bank has always brought more activity in that area.

• Like 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+SUPPORT

The first couple times I tried the new bank system it was fun and new but now I don't like robbing it anymore. The older system was more fun for criminals and simple.

Edit: I haven't robbed the bank in a LONG TIME.

Edited by David

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+support

+yessir it was good

-maybe this one can stay to but only if there is no spending 200K+ to go in and out of the bank unnoticed or deducted.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

+Support. In just my personal expierience, It's far too complex and difficult to successfully win a bank robbery. I do partially agree with what Mewy is saying but i think there should be a better happy medium between having RP/Difficulty in robbing the bank but also keep it simple.

For example, I like the idea of having alarms in the bank to create more obstacles for you but i don't like the process of transporting the money bags in its current state. I find it near impossible to use a vehicle to move them. This just causes lots of frustration leading to a lack of actual Bank Robbery attempts.

I think if we kept both then it would be the best of both worlds. We can try to stealth it and go loud. If it causes too many issues or lag then obviously SMT will get rid of one or the other.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

On 8/25/2022 at 3:02 PM, Mewy Minge said:

Hudge -support the last bank system brought 0 roleplay and  all it was is just a shoot cop thing this bank system robbers actually  have to roleplay and drop bags off to a spot this server needs more roleplay and less gun play in a opinion.

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 8/25/2022 at 10:02 AM, Mewy Minge said:

Hudge -support the last bank system brought 0 roleplay and  all it was is just a shoot cop thing this bank system robbers actually  have to roleplay and drop bags off to a spot this server needs more roleplay and less gun play in a opinion.

What we need is more gun play. That is what makes the server fun.

trumpo_signature.png

• Head Admin

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

Its hard to actually + or - support this as the new banking system you can do it stealthy and more ways to rob it but the payout is just terrible for the work you do as the old system you get alot more but its less to do and not much Rp with it

Clarkie