Henderson's Goodbye and Farewell to the SCP GL community (Global Resignation)

The silent man

Hello everyone most of you know by Henderson and or the silent man but my nickname IRL is wally.

Now I've been with this community for a few months now met some amazing people but at the moment I don't have any time to focus on Gaming light. I love this community so very much but i have a life where i need to focus more on that shit and stuff so it's sad to say but I'm going to be leaving the community.

I might return at some point in the future but for right now it's not the best time

here are some lads I'd like to note during my time here not really long but some short stuff

Chineeseman131: Keep being a chad my man

Panda: Ya sorry for leaving RCU as soon as I got Deputy Head of it but had some good times with you

Vanny: Keep being that funny soundboard user

Danny: Amazing Commander for E11

Tyler: very epic research man who helped me out when I was research

Sogi: Been with you in E11 since you were a LCPL mate cya lad

Zepherz: Blow up some more mate

Eyelander: Very funny man

Goat: I accidently forgot you pls don't be angy... anyway you're amazing lad

The rest of E11 Command: It's been amazing as your guy's CPT and hope you help lead the new gen of E11

To everyone else in the Gaming light SCPRP community: Thank you guys so much for so many fun memories and as I quote the final episode name of M*A*S*H Goodbye, Farewell and Amen.

Edited by The silent man

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

Goodbye man, see you

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Mans didnt even mention me.....Wtf.

• Like 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Damn 😞 O7 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

Very nice guy, I hate to see you go but it's for a good reason. I hope everything goes well for you in the future. o7

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM