8 Year Ban Right After Accepted Appeal?

mobs2r

Was I disrespectful towards Recron or Ozzie in my last appeal?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Was I disrespectful towards Recron or Ozzie in my last appeal?

• Yes, see you in 8 years, bozo.
    • No, #FreeWhackoMastermind & fuck the haters.

Steam Name: mobs2r

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:540623756

Ingame Name: Whacko Mastermind

Ban Length: 8 Years

Admin That Banned You: @Ozzzie / @Chief_

Reason for Ban: Staff Disrespect on Forums

Dispute: I was basically permanently banned from the server because I called @Recron a 12 year old (because he sounds very young on the mic & doesn't seem like a very responsible or thorough staff member) after he falsely banned me for racism, which is probably one of the worst things you can be accused of. Now, today, I saw that my appeal was rightfully accepted because I was never racist in the clip provided at all. I really do not understand how I was disrspectful to @Recron or to @Ozzziein my appeal. All I was doing was defending myself from clearly false accusations. I was simply explaining my side of things & dismissing the time stamps he provided as false. I would have never appealed the one week ban if I knew I would get banned for 8 years all because I called someone 12 years old. This is probably some of the most petty staffing I have ever seen. I was quiet after the first Head Admin asked me to stop responding, I let the process happen & I was met with overwhelimg support because the moderator who banned me was straight up lying, trying to cover his tracks. Can you please point to what I said that was seen as disrsepctful? The worst thing I may heve done is be passive aggressive/sarcastic because it is just in my nature to do this during confrontation. The ban is for specifically disrespect on the forums, which I didn't do.

My old appeal where I am somehow accused of staff disrespect on forums:

Thank you for the support on my last appeal: @[GL] Fizz-y Soda @Trizium @pog Saul@styx@Its Buck @Bartholomew @Nydekore @Pills

Hoping you will have my back on this one, considering I was not disrespectful to staff, I was just being sarcastic & passive aggressive because they were clearly wrong...

I found the ban & it says it is already appealed? Sick system.

image.thumb.png.db6c829b4df1fe42aecd0ba0ef11a7f5.png

All I said to the moderator who banned me was that:

1. He is 12 years old. [TRUE.]

2. He doesn't seem responsible or trustworthy. [TRUE.]

3. He should be more thorough while staffing & be more communicative.  [TRUE.]

image.thumb.png.f7e95d522180853efa7e0a05993e6d5b.png

20220824134217_1.thumb.jpg.6e0eac9a1ce47ca5d8cc53bc77a35535.jpg

I would also like to say, if you Ctrl+F in the forum rules, staff disrespect is not mentioned a single time. This is kind of pathetic. 

There is absolutely no way I am breaking rule 1 either. If telling someone they sound young & that they are irresponsible for FALSELY BANNING me is considered flaming I'm lost. I was also never racist, homophobic, or using any slurs whatsoever.

Edited by mobs2r

D-Class Bunnyhopper

1 hour ago, mobs2r said:

1. He is 12 years old. [TRUE.]

2. He doesn't seem responsible or trustworthy. [TRUE.]

3. He should be more thorough while staffing & be more communicative.  [TRUE.]

Truthful =/ needs to be said

You had the evidence on your side, sure but you also made yourself seem ridiculously rude

Over the course of that appeal you:

-Called Recron a “worthless dog”

-Passive aggressively berated Recron repeatedly

-Without hesitation or reading attacked Ozzie when he was just trying to level with you

-Continued to attack Recron when he was just providing evidence and admitted he was wrong

Gross behavior

-Support

• Dislike 2

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, mobs2r said:

staff disrespect is not mentioned a single time.

kinda obvious. just dont be disrespectful. lol.

- support

Edited by Crunch
  • Laughing 2

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

There was a bug in the system which involved you getting banned longer. Apologies, this appeal will be accepted and the proper time will be put in place. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||