What is your steam name?: supps.ggsogxjay

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:457987346

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) NO

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) ABOUT 3 MONTHS

What date did you make your forums account? August 16 Current

rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? no

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 3

What rank are you applying for? TRIIL MOD

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no Have you read the staff guidelines at yes

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  

If someone makes a sit are i see it when they rdm someone i would check !blogs to see if they killed a lot of people if so i would do !colak then !god then !bring him/her if they only curse at me i would do !gag/ !mute him/her then i would see there warns if they have only 1 disrespect warn then i would give them a verbal or formal more the 2 i would warn + jail for 600 seconds if they Racism Homophobia Transphobia 1 Warning and 1 week Ban 2 are more Warning + Permanent Ban permanent ban i would as a higher up admin to tell them. That's what I would do.

I want to be terail mod because I have been play for 6 months it’s been good calling a admin but i have been waiting to be a admin every day and i have been rdm but i have been wanting to be a admin for every i have 3 warns i have not been ban are kick and all mods/admins are all great but everyday i had do at least 1hour for admin sits but i would like mod because i have been great trying to follow the motd an i read them two times i would listen to all admins and not admins i love to record but i would like to play my then a year i would recommend all other people in other server to join everyone should be a admin but if i don't get accepted i will not be bad but i would love to be a tmod Maybe interview questions If someone made a sit and they only say bad words I would tell the to stop if they that i would gag them for 5 mins if they still say bad words I would kick them.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VJt_56Cyl7jaI24eKA_8omXwre9dKTsTo8jxjdNcC7Q/edit

I want to be trail mod because I have been play for 6 months it’s been good calling a admin but i have been waiting to be a admin every day and i have been rdm but i have been wanting to be a admin for every i have 3 warns i have not been ban are kick and all mods/admins are all great but everyday i had do at least 1hour for admin sits but i would like mod because i have been great trying to follow the motd an i read them two times i would listen to all admins and not admins I love to record but i would like to play my then a year i would recommend all other people in other server to join everyone should be a admin but if i don't get accepted i will not be bad but i would love to be a trail Maybe involved questions If someone made a sit and they only say bad words I would tell the to stop if they that i would gag them for 5 mins if they still say bad words I would kick them. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VJt_56Cyl7jaI24eKA_8omXwre9dKTsTo8jxjdNcC7Q/edit

Edited by sups.ggsotxjay
not puting in the right feoms

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC