10 members have voted

1. 1. Shy for Vice Commander?

• Yes [Please State Why]
    • No [Please State Why]

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock Major Shy

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to be Shock Vice Commander for many reasons. I am on every single day. I am welly known through the community. I am on during active hours and down time hours. I would love to be a Vice Commander to help out shock and helping AHC to help out shock. I think I have gained experience of being a CPT in shock and now a MAJ. I'm Extremally active and I support anyone who needs help with there job in shock. I wish to see shock strive and have a big community and well known. I engage actively within the battalion and I hang out with everyone and I wish to have a bigger part for that. I want to help shock get bigger, and expand to reach its glory state. I want to make sure everyone to be a example to everyone and make sure people don't mess around when needed to. Making sure shock can have something to do every single day. Having fun with shock and hanging out with shock and enjoying the time with everyone. Making sims/missions for shock on the daily. Making it fun for everyone and making sure shock isn't disrespected and treated with fairness and equally. Interacting with everyone and shock and making sure shock is up to date with it's need's and acting professional on job. Id like to bring more activity and more things available to shock, and making shock fun and exciting. I've been on the server for two years in Gaming light. I've gain a lot of experience from this and others teaching me. Such as Bon, Ted, Proud, Dead and such more people. I've obtained so much knowledge about shock and how it works since I've been in shock for a long time now and I understand how it feels to become a shock member and a shock officer and I want to improve that for everyone in shock and their experience. I wish to see shock have a better experience and have fun on the server. When I am in charge I make sure my men are at the proper posts and are behaving or they receive punishment. I want  to be a VCMDR for the Shock Battalion because I feel as if I can bring great things to the battalion and can make us succeed as a whole.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,412:06/8 Weeks 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of being a vice commander is to assist the commander and lead shock in its entirely and make sure everything is set and stone. Assisting in making documents are up to date and setting examples. Making sure the battalion is doing its job and upholding its job as shock. Making sure people know what is right and wrong. Making people enjoy shock and enjoying there time on the server. Making sure the Officers NCO's and Enlisted are doing there job and setting examples to others. Assisting anyone who needs help in the battalion and making it fun in shock and enjoyable. I have been in shock for a long time I have understood the ranking structure and I've grown and learned a lot since I've been back. I am a understandable person, I always strive to get better and try my hardest to help anyone who needs it or to get better at my job! Assuring no one is outcasted in shock making everyone belong where they belong and making it fun for them in the mean time. Helping out the commander with any pressing things making sure strikes and punishments are handled properly and making sure roster is always up to date. Making sure officers are up to date, making sure people get in the right spot. Making sure low command is confident in there job and helping out when ever they need it. Helping and assisting sub branches making sure every sub branch is comfortable with their sop their leadership team. Making sub branches SOPs up to date. Along that is to make sure Shock communicates with other battalions are at their best to prevent any issues from rising between them. I try to be as kind and friendly as possible with all people and I try to have fun with people when the time is right to show that we're not all super serious people who will arrest you for the smallest of things. If the commander's troops start to act out of line it is his job to know how to deal with them to where they won't do it again. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Why you should trust me as a Vice Commander because I've been in shock for a while and I have learned the ropes. Even though I'm still getting used to things I think I am ready. Being in shock for so long I've experienced and saw things through. I have been helping people all around shock and everyone on the server. I make sure everyone is enjoying there time and having fun. I'll make sure everyone is in check doing what there supposed to do. Making sure roster is update and assisting the commander with anything that they need or want help with. Helping with documents that he is making or anything relevant to that. When I am on I am looking for ways to make the days of those on Shock better. I want to be picked because i want to show everyone shock can regrow and strive once again, making it popular and making it fun for everyone. I have shown that i am a calm person and level headed if a there is a problem. Dealing with that situation like a adult seeing it through and getting details before punishing said person or someone. Even though I haven't been a Vice Commander+ on Gaming light on other severs i was a higher rank and I think I have enough experience to become a Vice Commander. Making everyone's day and If I see them sad I'll cheer them up and hand with them, happy and turn there sad face into a happy face. Making shock a happy place to be in and not a bad place. I always make sure to take step by step for everything so I make sure I don't mess something up and make sure i do my job correctly. I want to improve on my skills as leader and help out when needed. Always be communicating with my fellow shock members and giving out a helping hand if needed. Also due to availability I will be able to respond to any message from Command or shock within the day or sooner. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

6 to 7 hours a day if not more.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :  

I have one warn and its for FailRP | ARDM | Not waiting Cooldown This was in police rp and it was a year ago And ive grown to get better.

Edited by Shy

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

2 hours ago, Pizzaguy11 said:

+Support 
-Works hard 
-Kind to work with
-God at ready or not

Abuses me from time to time but very good (joking, good shock)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Support
-Good Application
-Hard Worker
-Nice Person

I know Shy and he could be a good candidate for the position of Shock Vice Commander as I will say he has been working hard to make the server a better place to play in as well as helping his battalion to grow even more

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

5 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

+ Support
-Good Application
-Hard Worker
-Nice Person

I know Shy and he could be a good candidate for the position of Shock Vice Commander as I will say he has been working hard to make the server a better place to play in as well as helping his battalion to grow even more

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

On 8/24/2022 at 3:48 AM, Pizzaguy11 said:

+Support 
-Works hard 
-Kind to work with
-God at ready or not

501st ARCL COL Maze

On 8/23/2022 at 10:48 PM, Pizzaguy11 said:

+Support 
-Works hard 
-Kind to work with
-God at ready or not

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

DENIED!

Unfortunately, Imperial High Command does not see you are currently fit for the rank.
Please wait 2 WEEKS to reapply.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.