onimain ci aplication

onimain0405

n-game Name:onimain

SteamID:omimain0405

DiscordID:joemama0405#8816

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?6/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)i have always loved ci and always wanted to be part of them in rp. i might not be good but im willing to learn and do anything to be good and learn to kill those pesky mtfs. i also want to learn about the lore of the cis and the scp fondation in general. ci also seems realy fun to play as and very good for learning pvp.i also like the whole military satyle you guys have. so yeah i hope what i wrote is good and will be to your liking.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?im realy motivated to learn and becoome better at pvp or just the game in general

How active can you be?i can be active every day after school and on the i work 1 day 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:yes

Edited by onimain0405

Accepted

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. Chaosemote.JPG.d73094b207f7262cd31046976cf30920.JPG <--- It should look like this

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord Dr. Pills#5405, Good Luck!!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Adam. locked this topic