My Resignation from SF...

guyt2030

I am resigning from SF…

This may come as a shock to most but not to some…

It pains me to leave my favourite & only Battalion as my favourite role as ‘Teso Broosh’ leader of the Special Forces Branch of SF ‘Shadow Squadron’.

This was my first ever GMOD RP experience & I joined the server for three reasons - To fly, to have fun & meet cool people…I had no ambitions past that…

I never cared about promotions, politics or ‘respect’ but I do thank those that believed in me & saw past the ‘drunken idiot’ to recognise there was something more…

As you maybe aware I’m OLD AF & it’s my birthday today - I’m closer to 50 than 20 - I knew my time in SF would come to a close soon, I have a day job in IT, I’m a music producer, I’m in 2 Bands & I’m rather debauched so I cannot commit to the responsibilities needed for SF…

I’m not leaving the Server Completely but finally you lot can stop asking me ‘When are you going to be Vice Marshall?’ as that will be NEVER…

I do want to give a massive thanks to the following people :-

• Jabronie - My Battle Buddy from day 1, you saved SF from the utter shitshow it was when we first joined together!!! it was fun rebuilding it with you!!!
  • Brand - You trained me to be the second best combat pilot in SF
  • Korea - You gave me my first tryout in SF while I was soo drunk you asked ‘do you know faces’ & I answered ‘Yup I look at one in the mirror everyday’ how you put up with me I have no I idea
  • Mike - See ya soon bud!
  • Mann - Shadow Squadron were your personal SF TASK FORCE & thanks for all the ‘Secret Missions’ you made us undertake! 🙂
  • Sainty - I’m always gonna be on the bevvies mate! sorry you didn’t get another Brit in HCOM I’m sure someone else will come along 😄
  • Hex - Too many Medical LULZ!!!
  • Bub - BUB IS KANG MUFFAKKERS!!!!
  • Steeley - STEELEYS FORCES!!!
  • Elias - Keep writing those books buddy!
  • Gaz - Keep up the good work mah dude!
  • GMs - You bastards get little love so THANK YOU
  • SMTs - Thanks for all the funtimes 😄
  • HCOM - You ain’t a bad lot really - I know what you’re hiding but I’ll keep your secrets 😄
  • GILBERT - GILBERT FOR PALPY!!!
  • Uchiha - My number 1 for soo long we made Shadow Wing Squadron amazing!

If I met you, you’d know it - If I made you laugh then that’s what it’s all about but if I annoyed you well then you can’t please em all 😄

Gaminglight has a great community & it was an honour to be such an integral part of it...

To all of SF, as there’s too many names to mention, both past & present I want to say a massive thank you for letting this dipstick lead you’re Event’s, Missions & Training your Dog Fighting skills…stop moaning about A-Wings please you can’t get better unless you’re pushed to your limits…

To All of Shadow Squadron past & present - It was an honour to lead you but it is now time to pass that torch onto a younger generation. As you’ll have some boots to fill…

Oh yeah last thing…you’re now going to have to find new comic relief during the Command Meetings! 

So long and thanks for all the fish!!!

spacer.png

Edited by guyt2030
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

Glad I got to speak to you on a personal level multiple times (mainly about music.) Best of luck and I hope to see you around still!

• Skull 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

9 minutes ago, Crunch said:

Glad I got to speak to you on a personal level multiple times (mainly about music.) Best of luck and I hope to see you around still!

Always a pleasure! I remember when we first met & swapped playlists - I still listen to the ones you collated!

2 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

Best of luck in your future endeavors Guy. It was always a good time with you around ❤️

One needs to bring levity to the ISD - thank you for the SWEP 😉

You were easily one of the funniest members at every command meeting. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do next and remember me when your band goes viral ❤️

• Skull 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

3 hours ago, guyt2030 said:

Mike - See ya soon bud!

Slightly Ominous but Can’t wait! You’ll be very missed around the ISD shame you didn’t get the reserves you deserve for your extreme hard work but I wouldn’t have asked for a better Co-Pilot and friend it’s been an honor on the ISD sucks I won’t see you around on ship but you’ll never be forgotten I’ll make sure of it!

• Skull 1

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

RIP, Medical loves the SF and thanks you for piloting all of our weird experiments wherever needed. 

• Skull 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 8/23/2022 at 11:36 PM, SAINTY. said:

You were easily one of the funniest members at every command meeting. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do next and remember me when your band goes viral ❤️

That's a hard affirm 😄

On 8/24/2022 at 12:42 AM, Mike said:

Slightly Ominous but Can’t wait! You’ll be very missed around the ISD shame you didn’t get the reserves you deserve for your extreme hard work but I wouldn’t have asked for a better Co-Pilot and friend it’s been an honor on the ISD sucks I won’t see you around on ship but you’ll never be forgotten I’ll make sure of it!

Let's not talk about such things in public 😉 all I need to know is we slaughtered in a VTOL - o7 

On 8/24/2022 at 12:58 AM, Korea said:

We will still talk but it is sad to see you go, glad you had fun with shadow squadron

See You Later Swimming GIF by US National Archives

I made Shadow the best 😄 o7 

5 hours ago, Zabuza said:

It's disheartening to see you go. Guy, rest assured that you are always welcome to return. ❤️

one day i may return 😉

• 1 month later...