IITRAKTORII’s MTF Nu7 WO application

IITRAKTORII

Your name on the roster: IITRAKTORII

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply): MSGT

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no: Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: in my year on the server i have been in 3 admin sits so no

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): you shoud and can trust me with command because i love to help people and never powertrip. I will also be much more active in september because i will have internship instead of school (now i have a summer job and i am home not sleeping only 4hours a day). I have also been command in CI military about 1 year ago but iwasnt ready for command than i am now that i know what command requests of you and i am ready to provide. I will also be able to promote more players because right now off hours players are low medium ranks  which i canot promote as a SSGT.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): I deserve this position because I feel like I can help lower ranks and Help NCOs Lead. I am also very fond of everyone being equal as a person so I won't power trip with power as a command member. I also do whatever I currently can for the branch because I genuinely love the branch and want it to succeed altho it is quite boring during off hours, but I want to make it fun and I have a few ideas such as rewarding NCOs with a 500$ per off hours log making Lower ranks recognized leading to them getting promoted and becoming NCOs and its a positive cycle for Nu7.

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words):  I feel like me being a command member and also being a GMT player will boost off hours activity since people will know that command is actually always watching and feel like they are more likely to get promoted.

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: i tell him to take a break or at least calm downand and if he dosnt stop that he will receve a strike

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?: first i would ask other command if only i have problems with him and in not i would warn if he didnt get warned before and depending on if the problems get realy bad i would strike him

Edited by DARK SHIPTAR G

On 8/24/2022 at 11:07 AM, Cogs said:

+Support
Active, respectful, and had nothing but good interacting with, so I don't see why not give him a chance

Also fix your Rank you are MSGT

• Thanks 1

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

• 2 weeks later...