Cuke's D5 Application

Mark Long

Name- Cuke
Steam ID-STEAM_0:1:460259112
Discord Name-Cuke#0467

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- 3x Ex Nu7 PVT | Ex MJ | Ex Medic | Sec OFC

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- I currently have 3 strikes on the SCPRP Server. RDM (From ChipDale) | Metagame (From Tydrix) The Metagame warn was for holding my PTT key to see thru doors. | FailRP / lying to staff (From Hydra) The Lying to staff part was false, I just could not prove my case. 

I was removed from Nu7 in 9/24/21 because I was inactive (after a month LOA) I could not prevent the end of my LOA because my PC broke. 

I was removed from Nu7 in 12/06/2021 because I bought a keypad cracker (CI one) and than used it on the interation room (LVL4 Door) A 05 told me that I could buy it to unlock the door but then the command un-whitelisted me after the 05 went AFK. 

Why do you want to join Delta-5? 

I want to join D5 because it is a great department with great command and great people to work alongside. I have seen the great work that these people have put into the department and I would like to join the great team they have! And I also created this application because @Trizium.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? 

Because @Triziumsaid so. Despite my warns, I am a very chill person to hang out with! image.png.30b036f32dd197fe66b3f5541e22992f.png

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?
Always!

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back