Walker's Admin Application- Denied

Walker-Mayhem

Walker's Staff Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Walker become an Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Senior Mod Walker or DT 1LT HX7 currently but as my signature i have a few other ones from old/ex battalions

What is your steam name?: [GL] Walker

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:52742115

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Indeed i do, i have massive staff experience across multiple types or forms of games. Within GMOD i have staff experience ranging from ownership - low staff ranks to give you an idea across Garry's Mod i have been staff on TTT, Prop Hunt, Imperial RP, CWRP, Military RP and many more game modes over all of them i have been an owner, co-owner, community management (staff director, manager, superadmin) Developer, Senior Admin, Admin, Senior Mod, Mod and of course Trial mod to start on all the servers. On other games i have been staff once again from Ownership to Low Rank staff on Arma 3/Arma2 (Owner, Developer, Head of Staff, Staff Director, Head Admin, Senior Admin and Admin) and my list goes on and on. Overall i have massive staff knowledge and experience for over 12years currently and still continuing my staffing to servers i play on and join the team. I will leave this as a rough idea currently but feel free to contact me to know more at anytime!

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Start of January this year

What date did you make your forums account? January 23rd

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 across all Gaming Light servers

Have you donated? Yes from Darth and a bunch of individual items or limited time only ones too

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes of course i have

Timezone: I believe it is AEST OR UTC+10:00. From EST to AEST it is a 14 hour difference

Permission (Admin+ need this): Bon, Name, Bub, Racc

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I strongly believe that i deserve the rank of Administrator/Admin on the Gaming Light ImperialRP Server, because since i have joined the community i have put a lot of time and effort towards the community, players and staff team. With my time here currently i have learned so much within the server itself but also all the players/community thru in game chat or TeamSpeak aswell. GamingLight was a server/community i just decided to join as it was the most popular and my friends were on the server aswell, since joining at the start of the year my friends have left and i have continued and in that process i have made so many friends and memories and funny moments on the server making me fall in love and enjoying my time. Since joining the staff team i feel like i have learnt some more new stuff across garrys mod with on top of my current knowledge already and of course have had a refresh aswell as i miss staffing on garrys mod and I'm glad i have been able to input my knowledge and experience into the gaminglight staff team and community. In me becoming an Admin it would allow me to engage in further staff duties within the community and staff team making me a lot more viable for the staff team as i believe i would be a great asset from experience and knowledge, but also i would be here on the uptimes and downtimes of the server because my timezone allows me to be very flexible as i do live in Australia meaning that i can help mentor the lower/younger ranks, deal with the requesting bans in discord, help with ticket counts when required or needed or even help other ranks that may be struggling with their ticket and needed a higher up to help them resolve their ticket. Me being an Admin means that i would be viewed upon by lower ranks of course like a mentor or teacher in a way or even just a guide to some aswell, this is fine by me and i love to help out not on the server and its community but i love to be that type of mentor to help our current staff and new staff members that will join us and give them that knowledge and personal experience and guide them etc on what to do to improve them as a person but also as a staff member on gaming light. Lastly, myself being active in the community as well within a different timezone (Australia) allows me to be highly flexible with my hours of playing whether it be on peak hours of the server or low-pop hours of the server making me able to help players at all time of the server making sure that no one is left behind or feeling that their ticket is up for ages. As from experience i have been and seen times where a higher up is needed whether its for an Admin+ ticket or their is a needed ban that needs to be done but unfortunately no one is on. Overall, becoming an Admin would allow me to help both the Gaming Light Staff Team but also help the community and its players and furthermore my endeavours, knowledge and experience even more to become a better staff member for the community that i know i can be.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Firstly if i am not on the Staff job i would change my current job onto the staff job and then proceed to take the ticket. Upon reading the description of the ticket that has been made i would listen to both sides of the stories and while listening i would be checking the in game logs, warns (or even checking the staff tool website aswell) Once i have confirmed in the logs that it is indeed RDM or MRDM i would count how many counts we are looking at in total. If the said person who was reported starts and continues to curse and make a ruckas/muckas towards myself or the other player, i would attempt to deescalate the situation and give them a verbal warning to calm down while remaining and staying professional. If said person proceeds to continue i would then gag them, after gagging said player i would proceed then to explain their current situation to them and explain that they would be receiving a 5 day ban per our guidelines since that 4 counts of RDM is MRDM. Once the situation has been dealt with i would then apologize to the reporting player for their actions and make sure that their ticket it complete and they are happy. Once done i would then proceed to close their ticket / end their sit.

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

Very detailed app, more staff experience than mostly everyone ranging from Owner to Tmod, seems like a good fit into the ranks, and we do love our night time staff (I’m not great with time zones).

+ Support, Goodluck

• Heart-Eyes 1

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Support

I will say that this is a well-done application it seems that he knows what he is talking about as well as he has been staff on other servers and other type of games that are not Gmod related he seems to know as well how to handle a MRDM sit/ticket and because of your experience you will be having my +support. 

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

• Heart-Eyes 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 8/24/2022 at 2:09 PM, RussTime said:

Very detailed app, more staff experience than mostly everyone ranging from Owner to Tmod, seems like a good fit into the ranks, and we do love our night time staff (I’m not great with time zones).

+ Support, Goodluck

On 8/25/2022 at 8:43 AM, Iceberkk said:

+ Support

I will say that this is a well-done application it seems that he knows what he is talking about as well as he has been staff on other servers and other type of games that are not Gmod related he seems to know as well how to handle a MRDM sit/ticket and because of your experience you will be having my +support. 

Good points.

Walker is a great person to work with either RP or staff wise. I'd see Walker being a great admin!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper Commander/LTCOL/SV02

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

On 8/24/2022 at 7:43 PM, Iceberkk said:

+ Support

Walker is very deserving of this position and checks all of the boxes for what an Admin should be.

• Heart-Eyes 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior Commander | Senior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 8/24/2022 at 6:43 PM, Iceberkk said:

+ Support

All I have to say is holy crap, what a sick app!!!! I hope to see tons of you in the future!

Ex Chief Aviation Officer | Ex IF Agent | Ex Moderator

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.4420c9844c2bff16003cc2875441bc72.gif

On 8/24/2022 at 7:43 PM, Iceberkk said:

+ Support

that app is just wow definitely a +support

Current: Imperial Commando's Commander Boss Creator of Epsilon Squad
Retired: Ω 1309 Niner Skirata 2x Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Demo Vice Lead  - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer 2x Admin Rusty First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe - Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

"Crimson Squad has never existed"

On 8/25/2022 at 1:43 AM, Iceberkk said:

+ Support

On 8/25/2022 at 9:43 AM, Iceberkk said:

+ Support