Warden

What is your current rank?
Shock HVTR SPC

How active can you be?
Daily if not nightly.

What is your time zone?
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What can you bring to Shock as a NCO?
As an NCO, I long to impose a sense of utmost correction, as well as unrelenting cordiality when it comes to approaching domestic disputes, conduct technicalities, behavioral enforcement and even detachment assurance in accordance to uncertainty. All the while providing utmost composed, alternating daily tryouts throughout either the early morning and or late evening. Subsequently attending assigned, interchanging checkpoints in favor of providing a fair rotation to avoid assessment fatigue to each Shock advised.

Why should you be trusted?
I long to believe I ought to be trusted due to my preceding feats of service, such as performing as that of an NCO alongside our Vessel's Scout and Shore detachments; more especially as a 1SG. To which those loyalties may absolve in hopes of favoring Shock Security as a primary objective when it comes to overall service. Meanwhile I've never once found myself indited, accused nor found in suspicion of treason, insubordination nor any given form of misconduct, nor assault as well as misplaced etiquette. 

Do you have any warns on the server?
I have yet to be subjected to any given form of administration, aside from Training Simulations of which Game Masters would often oversee and moderate. I'll forfeit my service and plead my guilt as opposed to condone my any infraction.

Edited by Warden 8164
Verbiage Refinement

+ Support
-Great Guy
-Active
-Has A Good Amount Of Time On The Server

-Decent App
Best Of Luck!

Edited by Banana Toast

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

1 hour ago, Banana Toast said:

+ Support
-Great Guy
-Active

-Decent App
Best Of Luck!

Current: Ω 1LT 1136 Darman Skirata

Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

10 hours ago, Banana Toast said:

+ Support
-Great Guy
-Active

-Decent App
Best Of Luck!

True

12 hours ago, Warden 8164 said:

I have yet to be subjected to any given form of administration, aside from Training Simulations of which Game Masters would often oversee and moderate. I'll forfeit my service and plead my guilt as opposed to condone my any infraction.

And this is the most 1600s sounding way to say you don’t have any warns 😂

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support!

Warden is really good when it comes to Roleplay and has one of the best attitudes across the ISD when on on-ship missions as well as off-ship. He'd make a great NCO as well as be someone to look up to within the battalion

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

Application accepted | Please talk to an Officer+ for your NCO training

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

• Crunch locked this topic