Core's Nu7 WO application

Imnotcore

Your name on the roster:  Core

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply):  Seargent Major

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no:  Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP?:  Yes, both are not active.

1. July 10. Going into D block as 106

2. August 14. Call out CI while dead.

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): 

I have been in the branch for a long while and I'm very experienced with it, my active and dedication got me to the rank of Sergent Major. I'm a good-natured and responsible guy which leads to me owning a good reputation in the branch and the community. Follow and give orders, when I'm doing my job I always get it done, independent but also know to ask for help when needed. I am proud of my ability in communicating, leadership, and teamwork, I can and I know how to deploy and respond to any emergency situation efficiently.

With all that being said, I am ready to take responsibility as a part of command member.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): 

I believe I deserve this position and I can adapt to it well because I apply not for more power but because I love this branch, to drive what is already great to a higher level, I apply for command because I'm enthusiastic to the branch and extremely want to dedicate myself into the branch more, so I can contribute to the community and see it thrive. I have spent most of my time in the server on Nu7 and I found the branch my favorite, the community is wonderful and charming where everybody takes care of each other and I love being part of it. I want to make the branch greater and better, make our members have more team cohesiveness and enjoy being a Nu7 just like me.

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words): 

I have the personal traits of creative, ambitious and easy-going, I can handle tasks well with my flexibility. As a good listener I can be the connection between command and every member, give out opinions when asked to, and I would always love to give a hand to anyone who in need.

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: 

I will try to figure out why would the PFC do that by communicate with the PFC and others to understand what's the problem. Ask him/her to be nice or even give him/her a warning if the PFC is acting inappropriately.

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?: 

Solve the problem with in-game/Discord PM and give a direct warning if it went too over. Intentionally misbehavior that is against MOTD will result in punishment such as DNT/Demote.

• 2 weeks later...