Blacklist from Research

Peanut The Great

Steam Name: goodtry XD

Ingame Name: Peanut The Great

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:238579153

Job Blacklisted From: Research

Reason for the Job Blacklist:Jumping into D block, Lying about a command member, previous removals   

Dispute: During "Dead Hours" I was doing random stuff with D class [ not test ] like doing a weird leg model glitch which made your legs look like spaghetti and a few other things then from what I remember the guy that killed me said that he couldn't hear me and thot I wanted a reset but he didn't just kill me once he killed me three times but the third time I ran and jumped into lower D block and then he sniped me. Now  Lying about command member I truly do not remember about that but I did that and I'm sorry for that even though I don't remember doing that, this thing was 4 months ago plus I have some memory problems. Last thing previous removals that was because I had school so I stopped playing and since I didn't put a leave of absence I got removed, the second time was because I was going on a family trip and it was short notice so I again couldn't make a leave of absence since we were there to have fun and relax and I complete forgot about contacting anyone.  Again I am truly sorry for what I did and I hope that HCMD will give me another chance of doing what I enjoy test and experiments.

4 hours ago, Peanut The Great said:

Its  kind of weird no one has replied or given there  opinion 😑  

Patience, this will be looked at

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

We have decided to unblacklist you from the branch. However, repeated instances of this type of behavior will not be taken lightly and may find you on another blacklist rather quickly so take this as a last warning.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major