Rusty's Trial Mod Application- Accepted

RustyScythe

Should i be staff (please explain)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be staff (please explain)

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Rusty

What is your steam name?:YaBoyScyther

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:534835816

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I was a mod for this server a little while back but other then that no

What date did you start playing on the community?:just around Oct 2021

What date did you make your forums account?:Dec 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server?: I believe none

Have you donated?: other then getting apprentice no

What rank are you applying for?: trial mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes and i plan to read it lots more

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):I feel as though I deserve the rank of trial mod because I am truly devoted to this server and its people as I have been playing non stop everyday since I joined back so that I may be trusted as I once was. I wish to help make the imperial RP experience the best it can be by dealing with minges the fastest and most efficient way possible so that the players of the server can keep RPing without worrying about minges ruining the fun. Within my time back I have been trusted for the rank of Shock NCO for which I promised I would help my fellow NCO piers and enlisted as I would do for anyone on the server that makes a report. I am great at calming people down which can be used on the daily as a useful skill for staff sits I also believe myself to be a calm collected person at all times which can be used all the time during sits.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:First you would do is bring them and try your best to calm them down or get them to stop cursing if they do not calm down or stop you would gag them then you would explain the punishment they will receive for MRDM(Formal Warning + 5 day ban) then explain to them why they are receiving this punishment then you would warn them and message an admin+ to give out the 5 day ban.

Edited by YaBoyScyther

Current: IC HCO SSS MSG 8509 Rusty
Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

+support

Good guy. Fun to work with. Would make a good addition to the staff team. Knows his stuff

App needs quite a lot of work. Like seriously. I'm only + Supporting because I know your better than this app.

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

+ Support

he is a great guy, dedicated and would be a great addition to the staff team, will have so much to learn and all too. As well as he knows his stuff.

Application could use some work but overall +support and goodluck!!

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

+/- Support

He seems that he could be a good staff memberbut your application needs to be improved a little bit more

{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

+Support

- Application looks better!

- Haven't seen you personally, but everyone else seems to enjoy your company.

- You know how to handle a staff sit

Good luck!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

3 hours ago, Daze said:

+Support

Good luck!

It feels like I’m just quoting Dazes replies on all of these. Like he said though, I haven’t personally seen you or that I can remember (bad memory) but I agree with what was said. I’m also + supporting this app because I do want to see what you could do and provide to the staff team.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Rusty is an active and well known member of the community who has 2 lives that require you to be serious which will most definitely transfer into his ability as a staff member. This is a much better application and I think Rusty will do well.

+Support.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 8/25/2022 at 7:06 PM, Daze said:

+Support

Good luck!

Ex Chief Aviation Officer | Ex IF Agent | Ex Moderator

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.4420c9844c2bff16003cc2875441bc72.gif