Change Code Nuke to Code White - Denied

Mind Stone

What are you suggesting? - Change code nuke to code white

How would this change better the server? - Honestly code nuke just sounds dumb. We're a secret facility with cool specialized codes like code blue, green, yellow, red, orange, ragnarok but then theres cOdE nUKe. We can come up with something better lmao

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The server

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

-Support 

Ain't no way you ripping off atlas 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Wtf are you going to call code white then (EDIT: If code nuke is being called code white, what is code white going to be called) 

+/- until I hear the replacement 

Edited by Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

9 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

Ain't no way you ripping off atlas 

I had no clue they used code white lol. Still though I think it’s better than code nuke

3 hours ago, Pills said:

Wtf are you going to call code white then

+/- until I hear the replacement 

Code white?

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

I dont mind either name but cant hurt +Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

1 hour ago, Ayaya said:

If we are going to change it from Code Nuke why not make it something  interesting like Ragnarok. Hell let’s make it Code Armageddon

NGL this sound better XD

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png