Site Lockdown Sound Change - Denied

Mind Stone

What are you suggesting? - Change the sound of the full site lockdown activation to the SCP Containment Breach lockdown sound. For those who don't know, there is a button on certain HCMD+ screens that does the sound and displays it.

How would this change better the server? - The one we have now is just boring. It's just an air raid siren. I'm proposing using this instead (see below). On a similar note, we should remove the full site lockdown initiated sound from the breach event button to avoid confusion.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - HCMD+ and people who hear it

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPYujTsMxgw

(Ignore the images lol)

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

11 hours ago, Trizium said:

+ Support, VEARY COOL ME LIKE🌵

+support 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

8 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support
I like the current site lockdown sound.

And the replacement sound makes me feel all special inside because I know it is mainly used for an amazing SCPRP EVENT!

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

• 3 weeks later...

Isn’t the current full site lockdown sound the same as the nuke sound as well?

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

-Support

Pretty pointless considering it will only be used once every 1-2 weeks...

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+support I remember whenever this was activated there would be that moment of panic where you go “wait is that the nuke?”

• Like 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

23 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support

Pretty pointless considering it will only be used once every 1-2 weeks...

While you are probably correct, nothing would  change unless a suggestion was made. This is a minor and easy change to make.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

+Support

Even if not used pretty frequently, It's boring to just have a siren, we want something more immersive, something that screams SCP you know. 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making