Micro HID Fix - Denied

Mind Stone

What are you suggesting? - Make the micro HID stop shaking the entire map when fired (and no I'm not talking about the ethereal)

How would this change better the server? - From what I've heard, the reason this weapon isn't given out is because it shakes the entire map. Fixing this would make it useable.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone but mostly people who use it

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Here's the workshop like if needed https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1687069536&searchtext=micro+hid

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

18 hours ago, Trizium said:

+ Support

its annoying af the screen shaking like that gives me some bad motion sickness and ive died many many times as a result
+support

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

14 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support
I like the power shown by the micro when it shakes the map.
Also, isn't handed out because it sucks and is glitchy.

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

22 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2022 at 11:01 AM, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

The map shaking is a cool addition and it's locked to a very limited amount of people, no change will be made