Sprays Nu7 WO Application

Boesermaster

Format:

Your name on the roster: Spray / Nekros

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply): SM

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no:  Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns:  No

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): 

I am a Command member in Medical for a good while, and would also like to be a Command Member for N7, i have a lot of Expierence being a Command Member from Previous Communities i joined and left, i think my Command Style is very liked, and i have a good Rep. in this Community, and have shown my Trust Worthyness in both the Medical Branch, and in the Staff Team. I hold semi-regular Tryouts for anyone who is interested, and can explain how everything we do as a Branch Works, from a SM POV.

Beside that i am very Mature, [more then i like] mentally and phsysically. Which removes any Possibility pulling an Deleting all Files or leaking them to everyone who isnt supposed to have them.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words):  Becuse i help other Nu7 out when ever i am online, be it answering Questions about what to do or just being there. Hosting tryouts, i would like to Host other PTs, beside what is current the Standard, to strenghten the Friendship we share, and have some more other Fun, beside just shooting and being in Combat, with maybe having a Movie Night, or a Gaming Night aso, which in my Experience so far always are fun in Medical, and other Communities i was before coming to GamingLight. So this would give Nu7 a broader spectrum of Players who might become interested in Nu7. This then would increase the ammount of Players playing in the Branch, and making us more Popular, something which i think every Branch strives for.

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words):

Becuse i am very Mature, and have lots of Experience, i can bring a lot of good things to the Table which a good Command Team needs to Function and know how to Handle People younger people then me thanks to previous experiences.  I can use Microsoft Word and Google Docs and any Programm you might want me to use in case new Docs need to be written for Nu7

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: 

I ask him to take a Break, or if there is anything which is currently bothering him, and remind him that we all are here to have Fun, and a good Time.

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?: I would resolve this Situation via Private Discord PMS and try to work it out over there. If that doesnt work, i would warn him.

• 2 weeks later...