Nu7 WO Application - Ducky

? Dubs

Your name on the roster:  Ducky

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply): MSGT

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no:  Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: No I do not.

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): I have really enjoyed nu7, and want others to enjoy it as much as me. I have noticed lately that our branch has started to struggle with activity. Although with me as a command member, I hope to make as many PTs as possible, and do giveaways like no other. I will do more patrols to make the players that do play feel rewarded and hop on the job more to boost our activity. Create foxtrots and make RP situations that people can freely enjoy. As an FTO I will train people the best of my ability, teach faces and combat line ups. Do more than expected and help others on how I would want helped. I personally think that I am respectful of everyone I do play with and I think it greatly helps the morale of everyone that does play with me. The reason why you should trust me is because I am not only a really good friend, but loyal to all. And most importantly, I will be loyal to you. You should trust me like you trust your own friend, because I am trying my best and will always try my best to change this branch for the better. Because at the end of the day its a games and no one should be upset when playing. I have been very active on the job as well and I keep up with activity logs and punctual things more often. I want to encourage others to be more active on the job and try to get more trainees into our branch to keep it going.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): As I said before, I want to increase activity, and I have the willpower to strive for the better. I can do roster work and request people to be removed from trial periods. I will work with fellow CMD members and enlisted as I believe there is a large disconnection between the two. I want to be like a friend. Loyal, honest, trustworthy, and friendly. I will be hard working and will gladly do anything that is asked of me. I will answer any questions enlisted given to me by enlisted and anyone who has a question in general. I will give promotions to those who deserve it, and punishments to who I truly feel deserves it. I will take both sides of the person getting punished and the person who was involved in the punishment. Grabbing all the evidence that I can to make sure that I get unbiased sides. I inspire to help people, and as Warrant Officer, that is what I promise to do. Even though I am not a SM, you should not underestimate the potential of any enlisted, nor NCO.

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words): I will take on any challenge that is given to me, promote anyone who really deserves it. On merit and on who truly earns it. I may not be the best option for this rank although I will try my best everyday to be the best that I can really be.

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: I simply ask him to please stop. Sometimes things are a one time thing. Although if he continues, I will order the highest rank inside the foxtrot to lead and do what they must and pull the PFC to a out of character area. Talk to them kindly and ask them if there is any problem. School is in for most and maybe they had a bad day. I've seen many people get permanently banned because they had I bad day. I will suggest a break to them. If they continue to disrespect, I will get evidence and report it in the punishment channel in discord.

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?: My opinion sometimes is not valid. Which is ok. They may not particularly do anything bad, just to my disliking. They do not have to listen to me unless I am the leader of a foxtrot or if it is reasonable. I will simply ask the politely to either stop or to listen. If not, I will gather evidence and punish the person accordingly, whether it is a verbal or a formal.

Edited by ? Dubs

+Support

Ducky has been really active lately and has shown dedication to Nu7. As a NCO he has been helping and answering question from enlisted and other NCOs.He also got a good amount of trainings in the branch.He has overall done a great job and I believe that he would make a great command member.

(The MTF CC looks like a CI !!!)

• ? Dubs changed the title to Nu7 WO Application - Ducky

+Support

Man's killing it, truly worthy of being a command member

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+Support
-Very good and consistent activity
-Dedicated
-Very mature and capable MSGT
-Would love to see in command

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

I've really been impressed with your work lately, very dedicated to Nu7 and very chill. +Support 

Edited by Vuitheirt

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 8/23/2022 at 11:28 PM, purple2005 said:

+Support

I see very good activity from him he communicates well in comms he has been with us for quite a while now so I believe that he would make a very good Officer/Cammand member

• 2 weeks later...