• Nah

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Trizium

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:503543583

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Plat

How long have you been playing on the server?: 7-8 months

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?: Yeah

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 1

Why do you want to join event team? I would like to join the event team because I feel like I could brighten up the server when its late night and Gensec are staring at their fence, MTF is waiting for CI to raid (If possible), D-Class calling MTF, and Gensec the N-word because they can't escape. I want to be why people get on late at night for a fun event and chill down after getting killed by 682 late at night. My events would be mostly or at least half OOC but I think I can make some good events for Research/Utility and get their activity booming because I understand that they don't get that many RP events.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I think that I should be trusted with event team because I'm very familiar with a lot of the people on the server. I've also been trusted with the rank of Moderator and later resigned to focus on RP. I'm pretty active and I think I got a lot of good ideas for events. I've also been trusted in CMD jobs such as Doctor/D5 1LT as well as G9 and formerly RRH.

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?: Yes, somewhat.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): So, I was thinking of an RP/Combat-based event where I make up some SCP and call it SCP-619 and basically it will pop up around the site like digglet from pokemon after a plane crash by the site happens and releases the creature and it would do various things like damage you or heal you maybe a buff and just let Research RP with it test on it then suddenly with the number of people around it and the attention it's getting it morphs into a small troll and starts slashing at peoples knees not killing them but getting them very low then either terminated or captured the event would end. But the entire time CI would have to try to capture the SCP as it is very useful for utilization because of its mysterious powers of it. Then if captured but CI they'd get a buff and if done by Foundation similar to E5 raids. It's definitely a Mass RP event so I think this would be cool down the line once in SET if I became one.

Me warns.png

On 8/22/2022 at 7:29 PM, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

What's the worst that could happen?

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator