Diamondback' RRH Guardian App

Diamondback

In Game Name: Diamondback 

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:514954482

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Diamondback#3365

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian 

Current RP Ranks Held: I have experience in guarding battalions because I was in DeathTroopers on imperial RP I was a SFC and in seeker I also have command Experience because I used to be the previous omega lead and than went on the be the omega overseer as fixer at VCMDR as of on the SCP server I am a MSGT in CI and a PVT in E11

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Alpha 10 

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0image.thumb.png.253243fffad8a6ab4c7424900e39a062.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

I want to become a Red Right Hand because I feel if I got into Alpha-1 it would help me with my RP and my image as a Role player and help me make an impact as a member on the server also as I stated before I do have experience as a command member with me being the previous Fixer. Also, was in death troopers which is another guarding battalion much like RRH with the whole Not talking and guarding high ranking personnel. Also as a person, I feel if I'm not up to snuff or my skill is lacking a bit I try to be the best that I can be every day. If I make a mistake then I would be the first to admit it and learn from it.

Why should we accept you: 

I believe you should accept me for red right hand because again I have previous command experience with being a VCMDR in the Imperial commandos, I also have experience in guardian battalions with being a SFC in DT and being in their Seeker Sub-branch so I know a thing or two about being a  Redacted branch. I believe my skill in combat also stands out above the rest and my ability to keep a cool head when under pressure. Also at the end of the day, I get that it's a game, and I won't freak out if something happens that I don't agree with or like. plus another reason I feel I stand above the rest is my mindset to consistently improve both as a person and as a role player on the server and my ability to strengthen the team's morale when everybody's moods are down. Also if I do get accepted I am willing to prove myself but am not going to hold myself above other people just trying to have fun I feel that sort of humble mindset is a good quality that any good command member should have when being put in these positions let alone Red Right Hand. and even if I don't get accepted I will still play and better my understanding and my reputation as a role player and try again next time.

Edited by Diamondback

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

+SUPPORT

-you have low ranks but im surprized to see that you are very experiences and good leading.

-i trained you myself for Nu7, and im gonna support you, all my experiences with u were good. Much +support

Scapune

current ranks:

• Staff - Moderator
  • SRT - SGT [Sergeant]
  • USMS - SA [Special Agent]
  • PD - MSGT [Master Sergeant]
  • UMC - Level 1 [Soldier]

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply Whenever

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic