5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be RRH

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name:  Clyde

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)STEAM_0:0:230143835

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): JohnsAFK#8594

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: SFC in CI but in gaminglight imperial rp I was a SHGO CPT in Royal guard/ Shadow Guard a ST 1LT and a Deathtrooper CSM ti-23 member (M36)

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Alpha 10

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0 in scp-rp but 3 in imp-rp image.thumb.png.4416ea4e1805f955fb8f55a25e48cd25.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join to RRH because I really enjoyed guarding people in my time as imperial rp when I was a DT and a RG/SHGO I had so much fun guarding people and was good at it too. I feel as if RRH would be a good place for me to thrive in Scp-rp and to make a name for myself. I have always liked the image that redacted gave off so when I first joined GLs imperial rp I knew the place for me was Deathtroopers because they were one of the most redacted black ops battalion and I fit in I did my job and I did my job well. For my time in royal guard I raised through the ranks and worked my way into Shadow guard officer and was know in RG for being one of the best duelists. I also have prior officer experience as I was a Senior honor guard in royal guard that is CPT and was a 1LT in stormtroopers I was a senior NCO in Deathtroopers being a CSM but the main thing I hold from my time in DT is being in Deathtroopers most exclusive sub branch TI-23 the lore squad the best of the best I was M36 the medic of the group but I was more known as a combat medic. Overall I want to be in Red right hand because it is the best and I strive to beat the best.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am always improving always learning from my mistakes and I'm great at PvP. Another reason is because I have a lot of experience's guarding high ranking personal aswell as being heavily classified and redacted. I can keep calm during intense situation and when taking losses I can stay calm and reflect on the mistakes made and improve on myself from hindsight of the situation. I am also overall a very understanding and calm headed person I am a very comedic person who likes to make jokes and raise spirits when things aren't going the greatest for the team. And I want to state if I am accepted for this position I will not any way shape or form abuse the permission or think I am better than others I think this should be a common place practice but I know some people think an rp rank on a Garry's mod server makes them better. I want to state here if I am not found adequate for this position I will still strive to beat the best and be the best I can possibly be.

Edited by JohnsAFK

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

16 hours ago, Sly.LGA said:

+Support

Known Him From IRP and is a Great PVPer and a Great Guy he's chill Good App and Respectable Guy

Facts 

Edited by Diamondback

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply Whenever

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic