Movement of ImperialRP subsection.- Accepted

Crunch

Hello! I am requesting a small change to the ImperialRP section of the forums. Inferno Squad is no longer a regiment and is now part of the Imperial Navy. I am requesting that Inferno Squad be moved into a sub-section of the Imperial Navy section.

Thank you!

- Posted on behalf of ImperialRP High Command with permission from ImperialRP Senior High Command.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• 2 weeks later...

+support

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

• Manager

Accepted

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. SMT has decided to implement your suggestion! We might alter your suggestion slightly to make sure it fits its purposely correctly.