Sly's Chaos Insurgency Military Application

Sly

In-game Name: Sly

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:499283936

discord: Sly#7745

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75-word minimum) I want to join because of E4 and other special forces groups inside CI. And to be able to Wreck security and MTF and to show that I am good at PVP and will show that in CI and be able to kidnap SCPs. I would like to join because I have been CI before but was removed due to the 2life rule. I want to be CI since they are the people who release the D-class and Sell SCPs.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I will understand my duties and have experience with combat strategies and other combat-related experiences.

How active can you be? I can on every day for 1hr at least and will be not AFK and actively doing something from helping RND to Raiding Foundation.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Saying you want to join because you want to be in e4 is a good way to not get it my boy. Just a heads up.

Edited by GarGar

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

Accepted

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. Chaosemote.JPG.d9740112fa65e318dde33d23b92003f4.JPG <--- It should look like this

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord Dr. Pills#5405, Good Luck!!

Note: Joining a branch to try and get in their SF is not a great way to get in said SF.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Adam. locked this topic