Saul's RRH Guardian application

pog Saul

in Game Name: Saul

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:515720

Discord ID: m4bro#7647

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: E11 PVT, D5 PFC, CI FTO SFC

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): people at MTF meeting

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1 20220818115821_1.thumb.jpg.f052f0187e7291fb1747c07a5acf1d1e.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: the reason why i want to join the red right hand team is that i was previously a Death trooper in Imperial RP and i think i would have a good time at protecting and defending the 05 Council. another reason why i want to join the red right hand Team is that i think help in combat against group of Interest or CI when it comes to making sure the site is secure especially because of my 2 my branches is mainly combat related. another reason why i want to join the Red Right hand Team is that i have a lot of experience with all of gaming light and know a lot about all of the severs especially Imperial RP, so i think i would be able to help Red Right Hand with problems they might have with my knowledge of gaming light. another reason why i should join the Red Right Hand Team is that i am a very active person on the sever and i try to keep a some what good relationship with everone even if i get mad at some people at times. another reason why i should join the Team is that i want to another branch that is combat because of how i like to play games and i think Red Right Hand is more of my play Style. that concludes my reasons why i want to join Red Right hand.

Why should we accept you: the reason why you should accept me into Red Right hand is that i am a very Active member of the sever and the other severs too. i do have a lot of experience with combat and having good communication when a situation happens than needs good communication. another reason why you should accept me into Red Right hand is that i try too keep improving my self no matter what. if you tell me that there is something i need to fix with my self i will try to improve my self no matter what. another reason why you should accept me into Red Right hand is that i am a very dedicated person and will get what ever job that needs to be done. the last reason why i should be accpeted into the Red Right Hand is that i really think i could help more when a mech raid happens and people new more fire power when a mech raid happens. that concludes my reasons why i should be accpted into the red right hand.

sorry for any spelling mistakes i have a very severe form of dyslexia. here is my battle metrics if you have any questions of my activity  https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/280744106

〖ImperialRP and SCP RP 〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps DPD LTCOL , Senior Moderator, DT SGT DL7, GM VIII, SF CSO FL,  CI RND SVA MBIO || Current: CI FTO SFC Saul, D5 PFC|| PhD in eye

• 2 weeks later...

+/- Support

+ Good Application

+ Old Death Trooper

- Low ranks

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic