Onlos' Chief Medical Overseer Application

Brother onlos_day

Should Onlos be Chief Medical Overseer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Onlos be Chief Medical Overseer?

• Yes (Please Explain Below)
    • No (Please Explain Below)

What is your in-game name?: Onlos

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31866700

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Captain

What specialty are you applying for?: Chief Medical Overseer

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?: Sam

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: 

I wish to continue assigning tasks weekly for Medical Overseers to ensure activity with Medical is kept up as well as continue to enforce medical tryout quotas to keep an influx of new people into the medical regiment. I also wish to try to recruit Medical Overseers to fill the empty ranks that we have recently received. I want to show that being a part of Medical is a fun and engaging experience with a lot of potential to have fun but remain serious and vital to the ISD's operations. While Chief Medical Officer I would work closely with Medical Command to ensure I can help and provide anything I can to ensure their success. I will be there to help with the stable setting for their new sub-regiment, Pararescue. At the end of the day if given the position of Chief Medical Overseer my most important job would be to ensure the health and well-being of the ISD, the stability and growth of the Medical regiment, and the relationship between Medical and Naval.

Why should you be trusted with this position?

I believe I can be trusted as Chief Medical Overseer not only due to my rank in Naval and Medical Specialty but the time I've spent actively with Naval and as a Medical Overseer. I believe I have been a huge help in assisting Medical whenever it has been possible, with doing Missions, Sims, pieces of training, and Tryouts. I am generally always reachable through discord and try to have open dialogues with people to ensure everyone who asks me a question or has a concern will get an answer and or a solution even if I am unable to get what is needed immediately. I have been to almost every single Medical meeting as well and enjoy showing an active role as Medical Overseer. 

Why do you want this rank?:

1. I wish to assist the Medical Regiment and Naval in becoming even more fun for everyone. To do this I wish to relook at the way the standard operating procedures are currently written and possibly give them a new fresh updated look; especially since much has changed in Medical since the standard operating procedures had been created.

2. I wish to show new and initiative-taking members of Naval what the Medical Specialty has to offer. I want to grow the Medical Specialty back up and show that Naval is a huge helping hand to Medical and we are for sure wanted in their efforts to maintain the health and well-being of everyone in the ISD.

3. As Chief Medical Overseer I will also ensure that the specialty will remain serious. Inactivity, failing to meet quota, and general minging will not be tolerated. There are many people looking to join specialties that will take the job seriously. Medical Overseers are there to assist and show professionalism.

4. At the end of the day, I just hope to improve the fun and enjoyment of all Medical and Naval that are interacting with each other.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

I completely understand and have understood since becoming a Medical Overseer.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The purpose of the Chief Medical Overseer is to assist the Medical Command Team, Medical Regiment, Naval Command, and Naval with the health and well-being of the ISD as well as ensure the Medical Regiment is running efficiently. The Chief Medical Overseer should take time to give input and come up with fresh and initiative ideas on how Medical can run better and be more engaging to the regiment as a whole. As Chief Medical Overseer you should also be on the lookout for potential new Medical Overseers to encourage healthy behaviors as well as train them for the future. As Chief Medical Overseer it is also paramount that they ensure all Medical Overseers are properly trained and are presenting themselves as professionals and a leader.

Edited by Brother onlos_day
Fix spelling.

Omg get this man CMO. He’s been with Medical about as long as I have and has been always a great MO helping where ever he was needed. His RP that I remember from one of my surgeries a while back was just amazing acting and just made me cry laughing. 

+ BIG SUPPORT

Edited by RussTime
Spelling Erros

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted
Congratulations on your new position. Please speak to a Vice Admiral+ for your training.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic