braymccowan

Steam Name:Bray 

Ingame Name:BOS Bray

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580876584

Have you donated to the server?Gold

Staff Restriction Length:Perma

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you:Drippy

Reason for Staff Restriction:Copying others staff apps 

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I feel that it should be removed because you know everyone makes mistakes and when I joined the server I was a minge and did not care about the rules or any players in the community or care about making staff apps or getting higher in the PD and a month ago I can to realize how much fun it is not being a minge and I have really grown up scence then and really think that I’m a better member to the community and think that I’f the community would give me one more chance that I could do better and staff is one of the things that I enjoy Doing I used to be staff before on another server and really enjoyed I really enjoy this community and I know that the community sees I’m trying becasue I have made this staff restriction appeal like 5 times already but the community just will not forgive me but I’m asking one more time for one more chance to prove that I’m a really good person and can be a really good staff if youall just give me a chance and once more thing I would like to appologize to Managment for me getting blacklisted in the first place and would like for youall yo give me another chance also