Mav's Agent Kallus(Security Director) Application

Maverick255

Should Mav be Agent Kallus(Security Director)?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mav be Agent Kallus(Security Director)?

• Yes(State Why)
    • No(State Why)

What is your ingame name?: SO Lieutenant Commander Mav

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65644683

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant Commander

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Director(Agent Kallus)

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Sam

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I think this can be summarized in a number of steps. 

1. Leadership: I have an enormous amount of experience from a multitude of servers and real life experience leading people ranging from miniscule tasks to largely difficult tasks. It is essential show leadership capability and set examples. If the individual does not understand the example then I provide another to help the individual better understand the role. Another example of Leadership is being able to work well with other leaders in affiliated fashion such as Shock and DT's. I know for certain that I can work well with DT and shock leadership and aim to continue to do so.

2. Loyalty: Loyalty is another trait I find most attractive in both leaders and subordinates. Those that show loyalty and dedication as well as leadership are those that can rise swiftly and improve those around that. Loyalty inspires bravery and sometimes it takes a brave man to do a bold action which is what I want my security officers to do.

3. Dedication: I want to inspire people with steadfast dedication, and sometimes that means working with them directly and educating them on the skills they need succeed. I will show them how to be dedicated, how to succeed, how to go above and beyond the call of duty, while also remembering not to go to far in some cases.

4. Discipline: Considering security has considerable sway in some aspects, it is important to maintain discipline within the branch. I will ensure all my security officers are disciplined and maintain such. I will empower the senior security officers the responsibility of maintaining maturity and levelheadedness that is needed for a security officer.

5. Conduct: It is important that maturity is at all times maintained. It is also important that constant trainings and tryouts will be held and that seniors will constantly be working with SO's and TSO's. 

6. Knowledge: I will ensure that upon joining security that all security officers are well informed and are empowered to be able to inform others. It's essential that they know and understand all previous trainings like, Faces, Formations, Rank structures, Branches, Battalions, responsibilities in both security, DT and shock. They will be thoroughly trained and overseen by myself in SSO's especially when dealing with shock and DT's.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I realize I probably haven't been in Security for nearly as long as many others but I am nothing if not determined to push forward and climb even further to prove my usefulness to this community and this navy.  I have received no strikes, no warns, a lot of advice has been given to me and I take all advice seriously and apply it to help me further. I listen better than most. I consider myself an honest and truthful guy. I waste ZERO effort on lying and will tell you bluntly how it is. I am not here to waste anyone's time at all. I know I can show good leadership. I am dedicated. I am Disciplined. Lastly I shoulder responsibility well and conduct myself accordingly.

Why do you want this rank?: Well I pretty much answered it above but I want to continue to rise up and I want to not only see security active and a positive presence, but I want to also see naval be more and more active. I want us to be a show of force and work with everyone.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Hand out assignments to SO's/SSO's. Constantly be interacting with Shock Command as well as Deathtrooper command. Ensure that Discipline is maintained according to Imperial Standards. Make sure that tryouts and trainings are held on a regular basis. Ensure that High Command is kept apprised of anything relating to security. Work with Intelligence branch resolve situations as well.

Side Note: I am well informed and understanding of Agent Kallus as a character.

Agent Kallus, Otherwise known as Alexsandr Kallus, In the formative years was a spy for the rebellion. He served as a part of the Imperial Security Bureau as ISB-021 and was a believer in Order in the galaxy.  He had a rebellion code name of "Fulcrum" after what had happened on Geonosis with some rebels he trapped there.

If it's required to put more lore down I will do so, though I figured it would be part of the interview process if need be.

Edited by Maverick255

Former: ISB 021 Agent Kallus, Security Director

Mav has been doing really good and this is also a pretty good app. It’s going to be a good competition between the other(s) but we will see.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ and - Support
-You just got Security Officer and now you want agent Kallus, seems a bit power-hungry from my viewpoint.
-You can sometimes take RP a little too serious but can recompose yourself.

It's clear that you know how the job works and what it means to be Kallus,
But are you fit to be Kallus?

At the end of the day, It's just an RP server on GMOD,
I hope you get it if it's what you really want.

Edited by Maroon
  • Dislike 1

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

11 hours ago, RussTime said:

Mav has been doing really good and this is also a pretty good app. It’s going to be a good competition between the other(s) but we will see.

+ Support

I really love Mav he has been doing very good in the navy.
Good luck 

Edited by jpackis220

Mav has been an amazing Security Officer! He takes his job seriously and is great in RP! He definitely has Leadership Qualities and would make for a great Agent Kallus! I could definitely seem him as a leader and know he would do the job well!

Accepted
Congratulations on your new position. Please speak to a Vice Admiral+ for your training.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic