Teoz's IC Vice Commander Fixer Application[Accepted]

Teoz

Am I fit to become the next IC Vice Commander?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Am i fit to become the next IC Vice Commander

• Yes (Please State Why)
    • No (Please State Why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
 IC COL Teoz/Omega Lead Niner

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commandos

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
 The reason I would like to become Vice Commander, is so I can do more for my battalion and help improve it in any way I can. When I first joined IC I thought I would never go for Vice Commander but after being in IC for a good while and meeting all the amazing people of it, it made me want to give it another shot and try again with being Vice Commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

11 Weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main Purpose of a Vice Commander is to make sure the branch is active and has fun. They assist the Commander with things like roster and etc. Their job is to do missions, sims, and trainings for their battalion to help it stay active and have things to do when their isn't anything or much to do. They are also there to help out other officers and assist them when needed. They also spend time with the battalion to see what they want/need, bond with, and engage with their battalion. They also make sure that the troopers know what to do and give them guidance/advice on what not to do and reward their battalion for doing good and discipline them appropriately when they do bad. Lastly, a Vice Commander is supposed to be a role model for all of the battalions Officers, NCO's and Enlisted, they all look up to the Vice Commander.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

The Reason I should be trusted with Vice Commander is because I have had past experience before as one, I am currently a Colonel in IC and have been an officer for a month now and I have been Officer in another battalion and NCO in multiple other battalions as well. I was also handpicked for Omega Squad and later made the Lead of Omega, and when I became a SFC I was entrusted to become a SSVL (Scout-Sniper Vice Lead) and held that until I became Omega Vice Lead. I can be laid back sometimes but I know when to act serious and punish people accordingly when they do things wrong or make a mistake.  Now I feel I am ready for the responsibilities/expectations of a Vice Commander.

7. How often can you be Online?

Almost everyday for 4-7 Hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

1 for KTAP/FailRP in 2021

Former: IC OSOV VCMDR Fixer SF Vice Marshal Shock CSM CST Blu/Jek | Omega Squad Lead Niner

Bananas

12 hours ago, Corners said:

+Support 

+Competent 

+Good leader
+Friendly

-Well written application, albeit a little short.

Good luck Teoz!

• Thanks 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Support

My man Teoz Would make a great IC command member i would love to see him leading me and other IC as Fixer. 

• Thanks 1

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support

I will say that this is a well-done application he has experience as well as he works hard for his IC regiment keep being a good leader.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

• Thanks 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 8/21/2022 at 10:47 AM, Corners said:

+Support 

+Competent 

+Good leader
+Friendly

-Well written application, albeit a little short.

Good luck Teoz!

• Thanks 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister