Ezekiel's Surgeon Application

Ezekiel

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Ezekiel

2. What’s your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:483338602

3. What is your Rank? Elite Medic | CCU PFC | DHFW | SFTO

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? Firstly, I believe I should become a Medical Command member because of my activity and dedication to Medical. Ever since first joining Medical, I’ve had fun every second that I’ve put into the branch. I’ve managed to find a lot of my enjoyment on the server in Medical, especially through Field Medic. I would love to be command and have the ability to promote those who have the same dedication and enjoyment in the branch. Secondly, I believe I should become a Medical Command member because of my command experience. I’ve been command twice in other branches so I know the basic responsibilities of command members. I’ve promoted people, demoted people, given strikes, put people on watchlists, hosted PT’s, and all the other things that a Low Command member is meant to do. Because of this, I believe I would be a good Medical Command member right from the beginning, doing my job effectively and efficiently. Especially with PT’s, I believe I could create some fun maps and ideas to try and engage Medical Enlisted to play more and be active. I have a lot of money on the server, meaning I have a lot of money to use on incentivizing activity among our Medical personnel. With school starting for many this month, we need to be incentivizing activity as much as possible to keep people interested in the branch. I believe I have the necessary funds/ideas to make that happen.

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do? I would ask the RM why they're in HCZ, making sure it wasn't them being taken by 106, being kidnapped by CI, or because he was told to by a command member. If the RM went into HCZ without any outside influence, I would verbally warn them at the very least and make sure they understand that RM's are not permitted to enter HCZ on their own. If they are a known minge or have done something similar on Medical in the past, I would consider further punishment.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? I would give them a quick run-down of Field Medic, stating that they can patrol LCZ or enter d-block if they would like. I would then tell them about the defib, where to buy charges, how to use it on dead personnel, and that they can't use it in d-block. I would then give them the SOP and tell them to read over it. When they're done, I'd ask them if they had any questions, answer any questions they may have, and then give them the whitelist and log the training.

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? Assuming I didn't see the situation unfold, I would ask the ExM why they shot d-class. If they're response is that the d-class shot them or another Medical personnel, I would let them go unless video proof of that not being true is brought forward. If they say something else that doesn't involve the D-Class shooting them or another Medical, I would verbally warn them as well as strike them. I believe they would deserve a strike considering they are an ExM and should know the non-combatant rules.

Edited by Ezekiel
  • Like 1

Former: Head of Medical Staff, Security HOPO DHWD CPT

+Support
-quite active from what I've seen
-I'd say a very well written application
-Has experience
-SFTO doesn't hurt
-Only EM at the moment with TE, which shows that people have trust and confidence in you

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

• 2 months later...
  • Giga locked this topic