Mango hits his expiration date (Wacky Global Resignation PT. 3)

PixelatedPancakes

(Obligatory and smelly resignation mumbo jumbo)

Name: Mango
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36467260
Reason for leaving: Getting a life >:3, In all honesty im taking strides in getting treated for my mental health, taking academic strides and generally just spending more time with people in real life and i dont really have the time here anymore. I have a boy i have to crush over.

(Obligatory Mumbo Jumbo over)

Hello everyone, its your favorite Nu7 Major Mango, or as some of you remember me as, former Inactive COL Pixel. I really was looking forward to taking that name change back if i got LTCOL but due to life events, that day wont come for now. It really was a fun ride again, nothing will ever compare to my first run with my first ever friends i ever made here but it was close guys, real close. I've had some good moments here and it really has surprised me with the new generation of Nu7 and CMD in general. Speaking of which, you mfs really have to work on your aim :(. Also i know you mfs love to put music on your resignation posts so idk play this song while you listen if you want : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBtlPT23PTM

When i first came back from reserves everything seemed foreign and new to me but you guys aren't half that bad. Here's a list of idiots i had fun with :

Eyelander : I support your decisions to blow up the security meetings, thanks for being a great friend, if you need to bomb another meeting hmu

Ducky : One of the First guys who comes to mind, i dont care about your rap taste, Alternative better B)

Prox : I love you, just kidding i fucking hate you, i will metagame you ALWAYS. < 3

Scotched : https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/s4Zt1BH5NnJKu/d1337TkJ702a?invite=cr-MSx6bzUsNzcxMjI5MDUs https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/s50Err9gZpfKa/d1337scuHo21?invite=cr-MSw0S00sNzcxMjI5MDUs

Spray : My favorite German

Derl4sse : My 2nd Favorite German, AND ITS PRONOUNCED Durr-Lah-see, SAY HIS NAME RIGHT

Sogi : L Logger, W E11 CMD, by far one of my favorite people on the server, dont eat too much expired ramen

Mark : One of the best mutes on the server

Vuit : Typewriting hobby + Elvis fan, this guy is the definition of an old soul

J0LT : Funny furry guy, epic trainings, BRING BACK HSU YOU BASTARD

Gray/Pure/Savagerry : You all get the same mention because you guys are all inactive and should get more active

Pure : Pure is special because hes very cool and i love him < 3

Yamato : Wish you the best bud, you got this and i believe in you : ) 

Destroyer : Didnt interact with you much but hey, you were great the two times i did at 5 am

Giga : Chad

Soul/Piller : Okay HCMD IG, Still have trouble deciphering your voices for meeting notes

Yato : I literally have seen you on twice for meeting days, but great VCMDR and you make meeting notes so easy. You also actually have good meeting notes as well so, W HCMD

Krendel : I RDMd you last so i win

Mox : Femboy

Bones : Was fun shooting loggers with you

Danny : Cool guy to hang around with, cya on GL MRP in 2 Years

Vanny : PENIS

Big Bob : Spotter RP Marksman RP, I LOVE SITTING ON RED WAREHOUSE FOR AN HOUR.

Bossatron : Banana Fridge

Gyara : Carried in league, you bad and inactive ong

But yeah, its time for me to move on, probably for good this time. Really has been a journey here, and unlike the last two resignations, IM NOT CRYING THIS TIME SO FUCK YOU GUYS. Anyways, cheers everyone, really has been a great time here. If i didnt mention you, you suck and i hate you forever and ever > : (

Crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. and rats make me crazy.

Edited by Mangoo

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

1 minute ago, Trizium said:

Will be missed O7

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not allowed please try again never

In all seriousness I've had a great time playing with you, your super fun and nice, I hate to see you go. It was really cool to be alongside an HSU founder. I completely understand why your resigning, I hope all goes well in life and I hope you come back and visit sometime 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Nooooo =(

HSU wont be coming back now btw

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, J0LT said:

Nooooo =(

HSU wont be coming back now btw

It was never coming back dont lie to me =(

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Just now, Mangoo said:

It was never coming back dont lie to me =(

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. 

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. 

Sad to see you go mate, had some great potential! Hope to see you come back soon 🙂

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Sogieeeeeee said:

Crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. and rats make me crazy.

Current : 

9 minutes ago, Gyara said:

I carried you in league of legends then you leave, unbelievable. 😤

Sad to see you go man, Imma miss you! If you ever wanna play league again hit me up!!!
o7

i knew i left someone out, hold on lemme edit

Current : 

Crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. and rats make me crazy.  Crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. and rats make me crazy.  Crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. and rats make me crazy.  Crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. and rats make me crazy.  Crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. and rats make me crazy.  Crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. and rats make me crazy.  Crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. and rats make me crazy.  Crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. and rats make me crazy.

-support i did not give you permission to resign!!!

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator