GarGar

CI Military Branch Update

==================================================================
Job Update

CI Trap Expert 

HP: Staying the same

Armor: staying the same

Adding Weapon: angry_swep_infantrymine (x3)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=640894781&searchtext=mine
Removing Weapon: weapon_slam

Job Addition

CI Hotshot “Inferno” Unit
Description:
Inferno Units are Hotshot Operatives chosen for their bravery up in the front lines, they are extremely specialized in CQB Combat and will stop at nothing until their path is cleared. Ravagers and above are eligible for this unit.

Job slots: 3

HP: 200

Armor: 200

Weapon Loadout: weapon_m9 , weapon_policeshield , weapon_cuff_elastic , tfa_csgo_frag (x3) , weapon_hdevice_pro , tfa_csgo_mp7, tfa_m3.
^ Restrictions on when it can use shield. Example= Can’t use the dropping feature in Echo5/Mech Raid/Generator Raid

Job Addition

CI Longshot “Hawkeye” Unit

Description:
Just close your eyes and let it happen…That is all you can do once you’re in the sights of one of these Units who have excelled in their sniping skills. Deadeye and above are eligible for this unit

Job Slots: 3

HP: 175

Armor: 175

Weapon Loadout: weapon_m9 , weapon_cuff_elastic , weapon_hdevice_pro , tfa_vikhr , tfa_csgo_nu_7_smoke , tfa_sl8.

Job Update

CI Longshot

Slots: 10 -> 7

Job Update

CI Hotshot

Slots: 10->7

Job Update

CI Delta Command

Description Update:
The CI are led by defectors from the facility. These leaders are ruthless and will stop at nothing to get what they need. They are the CI Delta Command. They will Kill anyone who get in their way and will free every D-class and SCP to cause pure Chaos

CI Delta Command are known to have rankings ranging from PD to CPT.

Job Update

CI Shotcaller

HP: Same

Armor: Same

Adding Weapon: tfa_intervention , tfa_f2000

Removing Weapon: tfa_m4a1

Ability to press Mech Raids and Echo 5 button

Job Update

CI Shades Task Force E4
HP: Staying The Same
Armor: Staying the Same

Adding Weapons : tfa_l85 ,  tfa_psg1

Removing: tfa_f2000 tfa_csgo_mp5

Access to /eoi

Job Update

CI Shades Task Force Venatoris

HP: Staying the Same

Armor: Staying the same

Adding Weapons: tfa_l85 , tfa_psg1,tfa_csgo_smoke

Removing: tfa_f2000, tfa_csgo_mp5

Access to /eoi

Pay raise from $150 > $250
normal SF pay
Job Addition

CI Senior Delta Command

Slots : 8

Description:

CI Senior Delta Command are experienced command members of CI who have gained trust and moved up through the rankings. They are like mentors to the lower Delta Command but at the end of the day their goal remains the same…Chaos. 

CI Senior Delta Command’s rankings range from MAJ to COL

Health: 225

Armor: 225

Weapon Loadout: tfa_l85 , tfa_aw50 ,tfa_vikhr ,  weapon_m9 , weapon_cuff_elastic , weapon_hdevice_pro , tfa_csgo_frag , tfa_csgo_smoke

Ability to whitelist for CI Trap Expert(CI Trap Expert 65+) and CI Deadshot (Lv. 75+) and Delta command

Ability to press on Echo5 Button and Mech Raid Button

Job Update

Maynard

Access to /cmd

Approved by the all of the following HCMD and Site Admin

Mind, Goat, Kevlar, Ozzie, Starstep, Sixx, Alexx, Hoovy I think, Toasty, HexG kind of, Soul, Cecil, and Piller

Edited by GarGar
  • Heart-Eyes 3

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

+support

Hotshot on top

• Like 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+support
In the words of hale Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.

+support

They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. Rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. a rubber room. A rubber room with rats. Rats make me crazy...

• Dislike 1

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

14 minutes ago, Pills said:

+Support omg!

lets gooo

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

+ Support

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support

Aonmong Su

• Thanks 1

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

-Support
I might get flamed for this but uh PSG on an SF class that already has 50 more armor than every other SF. 
Also the hotshot has the same amount of HP as the Nu7 SF along with E11 SF [I think unless D4 has more]

+Longshot is aight, I can see the high command and all that getting L85s so that's what I can say its aight/

This is just my opinion but I think its valid.

Also if you find any flaws or opinion feel free to respond

Edited by Proximo
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 2
  • Dislike 1

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

11 minutes ago, Proximo said:

-Support
I might get flamed for this but uh PSG on an SF class that already has 50 more armor than every other SF. 
Also the hotshot has the same amount of HP as the Nu7 SF along with E11 SF [I think unless D4 has more]

+Longshot is aight, I can see the high command and all that getting L85s so that's what I can say its aight/

D4 has HP buff coming hopefully,

+Support
W Changes

Past: MTF E11 2LT Global | Deputy Head STF D4 Jupiter JP9

CI 2LT Global | CI SIN Global | CatGirl Agent | V2 Worldwide II S10 Universe X

49 minutes ago, Proximo said:

-Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

• GarGar changed the title to CI Military Branch Update 8/20/22