Hagrids CMO Application

hagrid

Am i fit to be the cheif medical overseer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should agrid be the next CMO?

• Yes (State below)
    • No (State Below)

What is your in-game name? Hagrid

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:556556459

What is your rank on the Naval Roster? COMMANDER

What specialty are you applying for? CMO (MO)

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply? Sam 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  I think I could improve the medical battalion by working closely with the command team. This entails Working with them and the head of health and safety to work on documents. It also includes Making updates and corrections to the medical overseer section in the specialty SOP (there are some things that could be updated). I will also work Closer with the MOs to make sure there isn't another situation where some have to be removed. I will also be trying to fill the MO slots as we have only 2 people. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?  I think I should be entrusted with the powers of a CMO because i have shown that i can be a good overseer and a great leader within the battalion and supervisory as a whole. I have also made contributions to research with my experiments and have progressed throughout the naval and medical overseers and would not want to mess it up which would ruin my experience as well as the

Why do you want this rank? I would like this rank to allow myself to get a glimpse into the world of the command team and a brief look at the operations of high command do to better a battalion. I also want the rank to better my leadership skills, to help me be a better supervisor in naval. I will be able to better my leadership skills through this position and the powers that it entails because of how close you work with the medical command team. I think the leadership skills would help me work towards my dreams of being a vice admiral.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike, you will be stripped of this rank? Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch? The purpose in the medical battalion is general health on board the ISD. We make sure that our troops are in full health in order to lower casualty's. Some of the ways we do this or by our para rescue squad who fly into battle to evac the injured and preform surgery's.  As well as our research team who battle new desises and preform experiments to better the empire. We make sure the injured have a place to go so the healthy can fight for the Empire.

Edited by hagrid

• 2 weeks later...

Denied
At this time command does not see you fit. We thank you for your hard work and compel you to apply when the spot re-opens.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic