Jpackis's Vice Admiral Application

jpackis220

Jpackis Vice Admiral App   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be trusted with the rank of VIce Admiral. (please explain why)

• yes (Please Explain)
    • no (Please Explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Lieutenant Jpackis

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval Vice admiral 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be able to help naval more with being able to have a say in decisions that need to be made that would affect the RP aspect of Naval. I have also seen what it is like to be a vice commander in other battalions like Purge and 501st, Naval has also been a very nice change in pace and in action for me I have been always been apart of a front line battalions and since joining naval I have been able to see what it like to RP instead of fight all the time, so I want to be able to make it a better experience for everyone in the Imperial navy. I also want to be able to improve my leadership skills and some day get to High Command and complete my dreams on the server that I love. I also really want to become a part of the amazing command team I also really want to work closer with steel and the rest of the admirals. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2,299 Hours played  (Been here for about 3 years)

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/923783979

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main purpose of Vice admiral is to be a stepping stone in-between the the ranks of naval officer and naval command so that the chain of command is not broken. The Vice admirals should be able to help solve problems within the battalion and to bring any problems that they can't fix (like SOP issues) up to naval command. Vice admirals should also be doing roster updates for the battalion to keep the roster up to date and clean, Vice admirals should also be active in the imperial discord so they can help out any new people that join the battalion, to help them grow and fluoresce in the ranks of the imperial navy, or naval officer that has a question that a vice admiral can answer. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I think I should be trusted with the rank of vice admiral because of my former experiences as a Vice commander of the 501st and of Purge, as well as being a Command officer in other battalions like DT. I have seen what it is like to be the rank of vice and the maturity and skills that are needed for the rank. I also have had a lot of time on the server and have had seen multiple different Vice commanders and commander that I have been able to learn from on all different sets of skills. With my time on the server I have been able to build very close friendships to the point Gaminglight is another family now, and I want to do the best I can for the people in naval that have became my close friends. I should also be trusted because I have never received a strike in naval and always try to go above and beyond on quota, I also try to go above and beyond in my friendliness.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online everyday for about 5-6 hours a day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 Warnings

11 hours ago, twinkles said:

+Support
-Nice guy
-Active as far as I've seen

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

MASSIVE PLUS SUPPORT!!
Known Jpackis since I was a little baby DT and he was always friendly and nice. He was an excellent teacher for me in DT and a good friend. He was always helpful when I needed help or had questions about DT and I know that trait has carried over into Naval. I can easily see Jpackis being a HCOM member let alone a Vice Admiral. 

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

+ Support

As far as I know he is a nice guy knows what he is doing this is a pretty well-done application I will say that he is a good Fit for the Job based on the application he knows what the capabilities are.

!!{GOOD LUCK}!!

Edited by Iceberkk

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

22 hours ago, twinkles said:

+Support
-Nice guy
-Active as far as I've seen

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

- Amazing guy

- Veteran ImperialRP member

- Ex Command/knows his stuff

You deserve your shot back into command man good luck!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 8/21/2022 at 2:07 PM, Anomaly said:

MASSIVE PLUS SUPPORT!!
Known Jpackis since I was a little baby DT and he was always friendly and nice. He was an excellent teacher for me in DT and a good friend. He was always helpful when I needed help or had questions about DT and I know that trait has carried over into Naval. I can easily see Jpackis being a HCOM member let alone a Vice Admiral. 

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold